Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I logged onto her live briefly- Olive trolling her by not singing Happy Birthday to Mez 😄 'Oliff, shall we sing Happy Birthday?'
"No" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would have tantrums too if my shoes were on the wrong feet 😖🙈
That’s so sad.
Even if you can’t tell which is left and right everyone knows the buckles go on the outside.

As my mum says if she had a brain cell she’d be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s one cheeky bleep saying we all have mental health problems 😂😂 for being on here she’s on her herself slagging her fellas ex off and her exes new bird she’s the one with the acre loose not us

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s she banging on about saying trolls turning on each other!? Am I missing something or she chatting tit as usual?!

also nice to see she’s got her colour match spot on again 🥴🥴

7A93CBCA-0E33-4441-A6B4-4D6C6E510F56.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She's now said she prewarns brands that people will email them and they just send out a we are looking into it email to keep the trolls quiet!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Still no stair gate on her stairs? Spends 20 mins of her live talking about trolls…. ‘I don’t even talk about them anymore’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine having to pre warn brands of what a tit show it will be to work with her 😂 professional as always

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Piles of washing in the background the scruffy bleep.

Climb a bit further up her arse, or is this a troll taking the piss.

65BA2104-187F-4504-865F-EA7F8E859D6B.jpeg
F4DAA155-9735-4C46-9B4F-5A0B9B90E81C.jpeg

and this makes me howl, the only time Ive seen any friction on here is when someone has overstepped and took it off Tattle.

4071FCD6-91DB-4719-B4A6-EB73D41BA7BB.jpeg

Danni dont be a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bit late for my 7.17 shift because I was making my bed but I just had to come on guyyyzzz and reassure you that Olive slept in her own bed last night. It must of been a faze or night terrors but fear not because she will keep us all updated.
I for one, am sooo relieved!! 😌
Thankyou for the update. I was frantic all night 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 8
Bloody spent ages writing this out and lost my page 🤣🤣
Right my lovely 💜

Affordable- catrice are amazing, their true skin foundation, concealer & powder, their hibiscus blush is my favourite, their clean ID bronzer is great as are their highlighters & mascaras, read the reviews on just my look & tati westbrook has videos on their foundation, as does Gemma from pampered wolf, she's uk based. That would be my drugstore full face, really Affordable but feels luxurious, so lots of nice forumulas and packaging, plus that blusher is favoured to my pat mcgrath and chanel ones, so I'd recommend that in every category.
Lips, I'd splash out, get a decent CT one, her forumlas are bomb, that or just a lovely tinted balm.

If you're splashing out, I'd recommend-
Lisa eldridge foundation for a satin finish or shisedo radiant lifting for a glowy luminous one. For a more matt finish maybe a nars and their concelar is bomb.
The nars pallettes for cheeks are insanely good, their highlighters aren't glittery, just fresh and glowy.
Bronzer CT, the big airbrush one or for cream the chanel one.
Mascara is so personal, I find nars, ct all smudge on me, my ultimate is the pat mcgrath darkstar, but it's £24 full price, so I'd wait for a sale or stick to loreal's miss hippie or roller lashes in waterproof.
Lips, Lisa eldridge, CT are lovely ones!
Eyebrows I'd go for benefit or refy.

The inky list have excellent skincare, the ordinary also aren't bad, neither brand are too expensive, if you're investing please invest in a SPF.

Eyeshadow pallette I hate CT eyeshadow and love natasha denona, who also does mini pans. Pat mcgrath if you're splashing out, but that's a huge price for an eyeshadow. Wait for sales.

Watch some pampered wolf or Charlotte holdcroft on YouTube if you can, they're both busy mums and have really amazing looks and are sweet youtubers.

The CT primer is lovely, it's so glowy, but if not that one I'd not bother in all honesty, just good skincare!

Have a read of reviews before you splash out, but they're what I'd recommend for my busy mum mates.

Mrs parsnip won't even let me pluck her brows 😒 I'd love some girly mates to talk about all this with, can ya tell 🤣🤣🤣 😘
Love this 💕
I’ve just ordered the Charlotte Tilbury primer & a small version of Pat McGrath mascara to try. I’ve been after the holy grail of mascara for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Going out with her ma for her birthday and has been the gym but hasnt washed her sweaty barnett, just dry shampooed the minty mare. So an extra 5 minutes in the shower is all it takes, or didn't she bother showering. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Eeeee look at how much dry shampoo is in Smelly Arse's hair ! 🤢🤢 absolutely caked it's white !

Why does she feel the need of a Monday to come on telling everyone how she feels & prattling on about how people should love their lives. No one is arsed !!!

We're on this planet for only up to 100 years.... that line again. bleeping Boreeee

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course I’m unhappy 🥴 Hubby has cancer,it’s pissing down,I’ve got pins & needles in me foot & I can’t move,the dog won’t go out for a piss, I drank too much wine after work last night,I’ve got loads of house work to do.
BUT I still wouldn’t want to be you Truff!!
I would make me bed but the dog’s in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.