Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but you’re not making a living off it though are you Truff? You’re skint and having to make up affiliate codes left right and centre. James Smith would tear you a new one, you are literally everything he hates about influencers. Weird the way she hasn’t tagged him in it, I only recognised the story as I follow him.
Where did that random Q&A come from she didn’t put one up and it’s the only one

Reactions: 6
Morning Trolls. The ASOS codes shared on here have been amazing, so I have a share for you that may or may not be useful.

My mate worked with charities and arranged corporate partners till Jan this year. I was telling her all about Truff and why she’s called ZSM and she told me that Red Cross works with Zara and their Morton, Wirral branch was a main recipient and should have loads of brand new cheap Zara stock.

As a Manc not a local I have no idea how far from you all Moreton is, so if you get there and there’s nothing please don’t come for me Trolls 😉
not far from me at all! 😉

Reactions: 4
You need to shout “Fat Tits” once inside to see if any other Trolls are there 🤣. Since Truff reads here, the hippo might make an appearance herself trying to bag a bargain 🤪

SKY HIGH I think, pink case
😆😆😆 I’ll defo do the fat tits chant and see who pops up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Edit - original post deleted - posted on wrong thread!

To stay on topic - Fat Tits is a UNhygenic heifer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

bleeping hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.
bleeping idiots all of them
Why leave your valuables In The car anyway??

“they have take my belongings” 🤣
is he the male version of truff

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

His house is the ugliest chav house on the road. It’s an old semi detached Victorian house that was slightly derelict and he added an extension to make it look like a mansion house off Victoria road but living on one of the cheapest roads in formby 😂😂😂
Pain in the arse with big range rovers blocking the pavement constantly - chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Heartbroken, what bleeping planet is she on?!
You’d be sad and perhaps angry on behalf of yer mate but I bet even truff was thinking ‘why did you leave them in there head

They all so bleeping full of themselves, fake and phoney to duck 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His house is the ugliest chav house on the road. It’s an old semi detached Victorian house that was slightly derelict and he added an extension to make it look like a mansion house off Victoria road but living on one of the cheapest roads in formby 😂😂😂
He’s got a massive bleeping jaw too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bleeping hell - she wants to turn the bleeping news on.. see what it means to be heartbroken. Got about 20 pages to catch up on but don’t think I’ll bother - the scruffy mess obviously hasn’t done owt of interest or learnt how to be a decent human. Bet the bags and wallet is snide as duck anyway and just has empty baggies in it

Reactions: 21
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

bleeping hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.
The world is broken 😞 and she’s arsed about josh wallet getting taken fucken hell stop the world I need to get off 🤬

Brooke do you live local 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would hate for her to do my make up pure slapping her big trowl hands on my face. No thanks

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Has she actually just said ‘storage departments’ instead of compartments????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.