Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bleeping blows my mind that these soft bastards walk around Paris like this yano..... Michelin Star Mandy 👩🏼‍🍳 at it now..... Must have borrowed the beret off KHM. It's like a piss take out of the French.
They will be getting laughed at

Reactions: 14
It bleeping blows my mind that these soft bastards walk around Paris like this yano..... Michelin Star Mandy 👩🏼‍🍳 at it now..... Must have borrowed the beret off KHM. It's like a piss take out of the French.
It’d be like wearing a little green hat and stripey green n white tights to go to Ireland, or wearing a bleeping flamenco dress walking around Spain.
Knobheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does any one know If Charlotte Dawson got her bag back that Truff nicked from her kids party.
Was just having a nose of her insta she’s posted her holiday with her fella and kid lots of natural holiday snaps and Charlotte and her fella look like they have a proper laugh. Not like Delo and Truff who look like they hate each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How can truff do one makeup look and call herself a wedding MUA, she’s tit. The bride looks furious. Imagine showing people your wedding makeup artist’s Instagram and there’s a fuckin air fryer getting advertised on the stories. She’s absolutely lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sounds like you did the whole thing for your kid and not the gram!

I’d be pissed if someone posted a pic of my bridal trial
A question for my fellow trolls… If a MUA asks if they can they take a pic of their work/your face BUT… they do not tell you they are going to share the photo of your face on their insta, have they broken GDPR or privacy rules? 🧐😉

duck me, I thought she just had the 1 leg in the middle there 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Suppose so. But if some one posted my bridal trial I’d be raging. So unprofessional

Reactions: 17
It’s surveillance xx
I believe that is an American surveillance aircraft, it’s essentially a giant drone so it’s unmanned and it has actually been out over the Black Sea for a few weeks since things started heating up. It’s just picking up information/surveillance. Try not to worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A question for my fellow trolls… If a MUA asks if they can they take a pic of their work/your face BUT… they do not tell you they are going to share the photo of your face on their insta, have they broken GDPR or privacy rules? 🧐😉
I was a photographer in a past life and I had to get express permission to share any images online of any of my couples.

Might not necessarily be a law but I would've been mortified if someone had come back to me to say I had to remove a photo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.