Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does she charge for wedding make up or any for that matter?
And that stupid make up trolley is useless, surely all your makeup would be all over?

Reactions: 17
I'm laughing at her comment
The ring light that they created 😂😂
All she done was stick a sticker of KHM on it and it's not even her name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s such a scruffy, dirty little dog leg I can’t cope for one second

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can she NEVER actually finish the sentence she’s started?
Gets on my bleeping tits, I’ve also noticed my boss in work does it too, so it doubly grates on me.

I’ve also just rolled my eyes that Olive was involved in the makeup packing, wouldn’t that be a job you do when she’s having a nap? Or gone to bed for the night?

She’s so badly chaotic, it just winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her professional kit looks like the tit bits of makeup I’ve got bored of and chucked into my bottom drawer and left there for about 3 years 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she said this is her foundations…. She’s a make up artist and that’s all she has for foundation!
She really doesn’t understand skin tones at all does she, it’s literally ‘normal skin tones’ as she calls it

also storage departments 😂😂😂

C46FE69B-F194-4B06-9114-95A6ABA6EA3D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so what happened to the Motherhood morning did it cancelled because no one bought tickets hahahahahahahaha the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really thinks the “KHM” name still holds weight in the MUA world! It’s a disgrace her doing wedding makeup with half empty oxidised to duck orange foundation and applying it with home bargains brushes! I can’t get over how scruffy and unprofessional she is and ADVERTISES HERSELF OPENLY AS SCRUFFY !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How much does she charge for wedding make up or any for that matter?
And that stupid make up trolley is useless, surely all your makeup would be all over?
She used to charge 45 quid about 5 years ago for make up. Not sure of the price now. Not sure about the wedding prices either

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but if she turned up to do my make up with the dog ends of a make up bottle I would boot her out 🤢 scruffy bleep who even does this
That’s well and truly gone, it’s split. A MUA turning up with out of date foundation 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She used to charge 45 quid about 5 years ago for make up. Not sure of the price now. Not sure about the wedding prices either
We need a troll to go incognito and make an enquiry.

I dont even know if the word incognito is correct as I'm poorly sick x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
she said this is her foundations…. She’s a make up artist and that’s all she has for foundation!
She really doesn’t understand skin tones at all does she, it’s literally ‘normal skin tones’ as she calls it

also storage departments 😂😂😂

View attachment 1091793
Compare this with Mmmmitchell and you can see the professional difference.
I’m well aware this is his storage not his kit but the story of his kit from earlier this week has gone but my point stands.
They’re miles apart in professionalism, hygiene and talent.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure how you can have blagged being a makeup artist all these years and still stick with the budget drugstore range she has.

There are some great drugstore products out there, but not a kit full!

She baffles me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.