Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine this being your bridal make up! Look at the colour of her face compared to her scalp 🙈
I came here to say the same !!!
Unless she’s blending orange foundation down that fuckin scalp too…
Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Trolls I’ve just had my bespokes 7th birthday party but I didn’t have 3 cakes or put the cake on a swing or have a graze table with the sausage rolls rubbing up against some fruit…. how tit am I 😂
Don’t tell me you paid for things as well! Eurgh

Also I’m organising my youngest bespoke rainbows birthday party, she’s asked for a red bouncy castle but anyone know where I can get a white one? Aesthetically better and all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trolls I’ve just had my bespokes 7th birthday party but I didn’t have 3 cakes or put the cake on a swing or have a graze table with the sausage rolls rubbing up against some fruit…. how tit am I 😂
Sounds like you did the whole thing for your kid and not the gram!

I’d be pissed if someone posted a pic of my bridal trial

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Don’t get me wrong I’ve got lots of pictures of me with an orange face. and it pained me to realise what I needed to do… turn down the bleeping orange. I now wear the correct colour foundation and I do look so much better. There ya go Kate, get a nice range of foundations not just shades of orange. Not that you can’t afford it but Fenton do 50 shades!!!
Are any of them ‘normal’ skin tone though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is up with her eyebrows?? Has she had too much lamination done on them and they’re absolutely fried!? Can this happen?
that bridal makeup is bleeping horrific too.

Reactions: 17
If you make some scrambled egg now, you can take them to the park tomorrow to eat it. I'm sure it'll go some way to redeeming you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.