Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most real MUAā€™s probably donā€™t know who she is or if they do they absolutely howl at her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Compare this with Mmmmitchell and you can see the professional difference.
Iā€™m well aware this is his storage not his kit but the story of his kit from earlier this week has gone but my point stands.
Theyā€™re miles apart in professionalism, hygiene and talent.
Heā€™s another level kate is poor she can only afford homies specials and out of date foundation šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not sure how you can have blagged being a makeup artist all these years and still stick with the budget drugstore range she has.

There are some great drugstore products out there, but not a kit full!

She baffles me.
Sheā€™s a foundation short of her box this one honestly Iā€™ve no idea howā€™s sheā€™s winged it. Her clients must be friends and family

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That ā€˜professionalā€™ makeup trolley is a show, where would a self respecting Mua put all of their brushes and I would not trust that to successfully transport a packet of digestive biscuits let alone any palates!

also where is her sanitizer? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate, this is how you do it. 5 bags šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

The girl who did my mates wedding make up had all kinds of foundations for different skin types and tones, she even has a range of products suitable for vegans. Unless sheā€™s going to one client and she has packed for only one person, I canā€™t see how ā€œher whole kitā€ is in anyway inclusive or hygienic. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s another level kate is poor she can only afford homies specials and out of date foundation šŸ¤¢
Iā€™m obsessed with him must watch every reel 3 times! Heā€™s so talented and skilful, you donā€™t need talent or that much money to keep your kit clean and topped up though.
I wouldnā€™t even judge her having an all drug store kit if she didnā€™t have this facade that sheā€™s minted.

Reactions: 13
This is what is on ā€˜herā€™ website. No idea if these are what she actually charges now.
So mother of the bride gets charged a call out fee outside of her area but for brides she will come to your location, with no mention of out of area charge ?!?!?! Why not have the location charges as a whole separate point? She is thick as duck and contradicts herself all the time

Reactions: 16
Right Iā€™ve had enough of this imposter, I can literally do better make up than her, Iā€™ve never done a make up course in my life, Iā€™ve watched real MUAs on insta and picked up my skills, only on my face I should add, but that is not an impressive face of make up. I dislike her. Read the wiki

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m obsessed with him must watch every reel 3 times! Heā€™s so talented and skilful, you donā€™t need talent or that much money to keep your kit clean and topped up though.
I wouldnā€™t even judge her having an all drug store kit if she didnā€™t have this facade that sheā€™s minted.
Exactly this. Sheā€™s a strange one tryā€™s to keep up but sheā€™s fails every time

Reactions: 4
The girl who did my mates wedding make up had all kinds of foundations for different skin types and tones, she even has a range of products suitable for vegans. Unless sheā€™s going to one client and she has packed for only one person, I canā€™t see how ā€œher whole kitā€ is in anyway inclusive or hygienic. Read the wiki.
Troll she knows all the model sheā€™s making up. Clearly asked to only make up normal skin in orange foundation 5 inches thick.
Sometimes i think sheā€™s actually a pardoy account like charity shop Sue or Gail Tuesday page 3 stunner

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right Iā€™ve had enough of this imposter, I can literally do better make up than her, Iā€™ve never done a make up course in my life, Iā€™ve watched real MUAs on insta and picked up my skills, only on my face I should add, but that is not an impressive face of make up. I dislike her. Read the wiki
The eyeshadow colour and the lips look grim - donā€™t even go together for a start

Reactions: 4
That ā€˜professionalā€™ makeup trolley is a show, where would a self respecting Mua put all of their brushes and I would not trust that to successfully transport a packet of digestive biscuits let alone any palates!

also where is her sanitizer? Read the wiki.
I've seen 13 year olds with better kits than her. Its bleeping diabolical

Reactions: 14
Y as someone said its tit šŸ¤”
No she said they havenā€™t gifted any ring lights to anyone so all the brilliant reviews are real.

She forgets she gets paid to say a product is brill so sheā€™s saying people who are gifted stuff, lie about how good the product is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.