Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking of words to describe Truff as an alternative to UNPALATABLE….

Im torn between UNSAVOURY or UNHYGIENIC
UNAPOLOGETIC, UNit and UNMARRIED are my faves . Funny fuckers you lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we not commenting on the fact she spent money on Olives day out. It was the best £1 she spent to see her face. Tbf olive does look really happy however, if Kate was gifted a meal and stay over in the Hilton yesterday, olive wound not be as happy as seeing the fish. Nice to see you put your child first rather than yourself. Or is that because the #gifted stuff is drying up 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A make up page and this question came up on her live. Like she knows what is happening.

510CEE65-98E1-4D95-8043-0C813C5C193D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her skin is so bad urrrrrgh lay off the whispering angel you might not be so red

Reactions: 11
I would not say her skin looks great. Lots of breakouts and redness. It annoys me how she just slaps everything on. Watch Trinny do her routine Kate you may learn a thing or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would not say her skin looks great. Lots of breakouts and redness. It annoys me how she just slaps everything on. Watch Trinny do her routine Kate you may learn a thing or two!
It’s grey and dull as dishwater. She needs a peel and a whole new regime asap. But it’s pointless because her basic hygiene will let her down every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.