Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird to be standing in the snow in a bikini? I’ve seen a few insta-huns do it and it’s a bit douchey to me. The last thing I do when it snows is strip down to me undercrackers and pose for a pic.
I mean the girl’s got a good figure like but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
10000%, they bleeping love themselves and I bet they think their tit dont stink. Dunno why people cream themselves over them and Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
10000%, they bleeping love themselves and I bet they think their tit dont stink. Dunno why people cream themselves over them and Danielle
I mean I'm not creaming but I think it's an opportunity for truffle tits to what a real person looks like.

I wouldn't dream of it, but of she doesn't want to be inclusive , I don't jhscr a situation xxxx

Reactions: 2
What are all Truffs passive aggressive quotes about today.
Has no one sent her a ballon arch and a sax man to congratulate Delo on growing tits and panelling a panel in the HMO

• Haha
You know how Kate always bangs on about people being jealous, well I’ve come to the conclusion I am. But not of KHM, if Holly. If anyones insta would give me fomo it’s hers.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird to be standing in the snow in a bikini? I’ve seen a few insta-huns do it and it’s a bit douchey to me. The last thing I do when it snows is strip down to me undercrackers and pose for a pic.
I mean the girl’s got a good figure like but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
They’re all copying Kendall Jenner. Mings

• Haha
It's on the pic earlier up where someone has put a pic of her dog...holly_wilkes
I bet she will be fuming that HER trolls are taking about Holly and danielle. Makes me giggle actually. All this cheer leading for each other. Sorry I can’t condone your toxic behaviour Kate. You are a nasty piece of work and hopefully you will realise that how you behave is not acceptable. I wish she would disappear off insta and only keep it to make up etc would have a bit more respect for her!

Reactions: 21
I imagine ZSM will do a bikini pic soon with #tiggerstrips #mumbod #loveyourself #mumpouch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Doesnt Toby have a lovely life, out for walks, canoe trips, beach days such a good dog life unlike poor Maxie. So Im assuming Toby was PLF and Truffs dog, when they split he took the dog and upgraded him to a new mum. Delo moved in and brought Max with him from his last relationship and Max’s life has never been the same. 😢
Yes Truff when you read here you need to get Max out and about its the bare minimum he deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Doesnt Toby have a lovely life, out for walks, canoe trips, beach days such a good dog life unlike poor Maxie. So Im assuming Toby was PLF and Truffs dog, when they split he took the dog and upgraded him to a new mum. Delo moved in and brought Max with him from his last relationship and Max’s life has never been the same. 😢
Yes Truff when you read here you need to get Max out and about its the bare minimum he deserves.
Troll - she’s tethered him to the pram and done a loop of West Kirby marine lake at least once this year 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Troll. He does 59486 loops of the rainbow bespoke highchair waiting for scraps, he doesn't need a walk #caloriedeficit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When you've got to go you gotta go Truff 💩 Imagine opening your curtains to see Truff squatting at the end of your drive
Screenshot_20220223-093140_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.