Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake baby scan why would there be a fake
She’s used her mates/ cousins scan pic because hers looked like a dot. The pic used to be in a frame by her tv. She needed baby to be bigger to pose with. Imagine your fella agreeing to this 🥴 🤣 thats not her baby she’s posing with !
6F5A3673-0807-4B6C-9AFD-D02EC605BA5B.jpeg
FB9431CD-A9E1-4736-B778-37AD8806562F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hey gals not been on here for a while spent the last 3 days catching up. It’s really worrying and how delusional she really is. I did feel sorry for her but at the same time if you have that many followers you can’t expect everyone to agree with her. I think she portrays her life so different to how it actually is. If you are that happy you do not need to constantly be posting every aspect of your life. Fair enough it’s each to their own and post whatever you want on the gram but wow it’s EVERYTHING! I really think it’ll be a shock to her system when the baby is here. It’s not all cute pretty girly outfits. After giving birth it’s actually quite scary and daunting and such a huge life changing thing to happen. I really don’t believe she is ok and I hope she takes time out for her own sanity. P.s I don’t know why this made me laugh that chezza middle name is Gail suits her better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s used her mates/ cousins scan pic because hers looked like a dot. The pic used to be in a frame by her tv. She needed baby to be bigger to pose with. Imagine your fella agreeing to this 🥴 🤣 thats not her baby she’s posing with ! View attachment 177201View attachment 177202
This has actually just made me feel physically sick, how can somebody be that self obsessed and do something like that for a few likes on insta?? there’s girls who can’t get pregnant atall or can’t carry a baby to full term and she’s been blessed with a healthy baby but feels the need to flaunt it and do sick tit like using somebody else’s scan all for a pic? SERIOUSLY???

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Definitely...they have nothing to lose, why should he get away with being absolute

So true...my ex was cheating since July last year(when they met) but had known eachother years, I think as a woman it breaks u a little, much happier place now found some one who respects me and treats me properly, deli probably gas lighting her making her feel crazy just as my ex Did, I found out tho with a bit of detective work and low and behold truth came out and u wasn't losing my mind after all, dont understand some people maybe it's just me but if there not happy, why stay and love a lie, yea there's always more to it but it all boils down to respect and truth always comes out in the end...

Hahahaha best one yet...
There's no smoke without fire. I think she's that obsessed with him that he could do it infront of her and she would still do it. There's plenty of girls the same around here, go through the same tit every weekend. Bet they're chuffed with lockdown because all their boyfriends aren't allowed to go out.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe it’s time for a new thread 🤣🤣🤣 it hasn’t even been a week. She’s the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 4
Arr I need some help!! My thread suggestion got the most votes and I know I need to create a new thread but can I duck do it 😂😂😂 if someone can help me out please X

Reactions: 1
Iv just been scrolling through old threads and you all seem so lovely and genuine, people I’d actually be friends with in real life.. iv sat pissing myself at all of you.. it’s a shame we can’t know each other’s real identities 😩😘x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.