Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:
Katie Hayes #14: I don't read that site, do I Matt? STAY AT HOME, you silly prat.

**Edited from twit so it follows the rules because I'm a law/rule obiding citizen unlike THM.
Just gonna reshare this thread suggestion because I'm just like THM an need the validation from strangers 👀😂 messing but got to pick one soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the troll video she was all crying and distraught/devastated then it’s a very quick turnaround to how cocky she has been since that, particularly in those messages to Ninja. There is no way in a million years if she was that distraught then that she would be that unbothered now! Maybe, just maybe those tears were crocodile tears 🤣 she wouldn’t know genuine if it hit her in the face! Also, if you were that not bothered wouldn’t you just not reply?! To any of it! And just get on with your ‘amazing life’. Look at major influencers and celebs, they just ignore it all point blank!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never even thought of that🤦🏼‍♀️ I just thought she didn't look as far on as she said but your totally right it makes sense for her to have lied, he hair also looks much shorter in this shoot.

Wouldn't out it past her to lie about it, rules don't apply to her eh🤖
And she’s got bad roots on the one she put up yesterday

Reactions: 2
I’m fuming my thread suggestion was deleted with over 60 likes so here’s a new thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #14 me ma smokes twirls, she’s still fuming they guessed the name Pearl.

Reactions: 28
In the troll video she was all crying and distraught/devastated then it’s a very quick turnaround to how cocky she has been since that, particularly in those messages to Ninja. There is no way in a million years if she was that distraught then that she would be that unbothered now! Maybe, just maybe those tears were crocodile tears 🤣 she wouldn’t know genuine if it hit her in the face! Also, if you were that not bothered wouldn’t you just not reply?! To any of it! And just get on with your ‘amazing life’. Look at major influencers and celebs, they just ignore it all point blank!
Ive not seen these messages were they screenshotted?

Can the next title PLEASE just be:

Kate Hayes #14: me ma smokes twirls

😭

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Everyone in their own way is slightly insecure, and even though I trust my boyf, even if I didn't I wouldn't act the way she does, because affecting my mental health isn't worth it, as I said they will always find a way of they want to. I'm in my 30s and also in a happy secure relationship, they type that I don't need to plaster all over social media, both of us are the same. I dont think they are meant to be, which is sad in a way because she truly is in love with him. I hope she finds it within herself to see through the whole persona she has created, and just become a genuine person, people would respect that more. For her own mental health and for her baby.
Yeah 100% - I’ve been insecure with an ex bf in the past and eventually realised it just wasn’t working and left! Those type of dynamics aren’t sustainable long term and just wear you down; she must be exhausted from trying to keep an eye on him 24/7 - especially now pubs are back open!

Anyone spotted Delo in any locals in Birkenhead ? 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah 100% - I’ve been insecure with an ex bf in the past and eventually realised it just wasn’t working and left! Those type of dynamics aren’t sustainable long term and just wear you down; she must be exhausted from trying to keep an eye on him 24/7 - especially now pubs are back open!

Anyone spotted Delo in any locals in Birkenhead ? 😂👀
Might just be me, but I werent in the slightest bit interested in the pubs opening. And at the age of 30, Dj indesit needs to grow up. If he hasn't changed now, she will never change him. *edited to say dj

Reactions: 5
You can thank MIND PT the non-psychologist for that 👏🏼👏🏼🥴

bleeping hell! Your picture! 😂😂😂😂
She’s an absolute icon.

And more new members are flying in 🤣
I’ve never noticed more new members as much as I have done these last 36 hours 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Kate is so arrogant and thinks she’s above the law. Thing is all of her followers/army 🤮 aren’t the brightest folk to walk this earth as they think that her behaviour is normal. They mustn’t have been watching the news for the last few months!
Wouldn’t you think her family & friends would be saying something to her.
I suppose she needs to do this for content as she has no other crack.
I wonder if anyone has made Bobby Norris ware if who she really is?
That meant to say is Bobby Norris aware of who she really is!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.