Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might just be me, but I werent in the slightest bit interested in the pubs opening. And at the age of 30, Dj indesit needs to grow up. If he hasn't changed now, she will never change him. *edited to say dj
Same! Never been arsed about pubs and I swear all the people banging on about going weren’t arsed before either?? I just need the US borders to open!! 😩

Reactions: 12
Salons can open from Monday
So no doubt she will be back on the stories very soon along with Chezza 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you want to follow Ninja on Instagram you need to message her first.

Reactions: 3
Alls these new members coming for the ☕ everyone can see right through her 🤣

Reactions: 5
Cheryls who’s 40 is on one now. 🤣 🙄View attachment 176064
The big girls can’t breath
Previous "friend" SD or Brow Boss as she's know as has more sense than THM at least someone related to her family has sense
By saying I’m not shielding but being extra cautious probably means she’s nipping shopping market for essentials not going ikea and having beauty treatments and photo shoots 😂

She really is the gift that keeps on giving👀 The classic “Hun you’re so wrong” and block🤣 get a backbone hun or at least think a little more when making your accounts
This is genius 🤣

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Kate Hayes 14# I DONT READ THAT SITE DO I MATT? I DONT LET YOU OUT ME SIGHT DO I MATT? MMMKAY??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.