Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping Christ. She has now shared nearly 100 pictures (of the same 2 pictures) of herself with people blowing smoke up her arse in less than 24 hours. She must be sitting there with her phone in her hand, uploading them as soon as the notification comes through. Someone needs to take the phone off the conceited mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was directed here from another thread on here when it was all kicking off on the live. I’d never hear of KHM before so have been educating myself since then 😂 can someone explain to me what the deal is with using someone else’s scan photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just had a man wah, (if you live round here you'll know the portion sizes 😂). I'm gonna go an stick a feather boa on an pose and I'll look more pregnant🤰
bleeping ridiculous head.
Oooof I could go for a Man Wah myself right now! 🤤👌🏼 Might print off the feather boa pic and use it as weight loss motivation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus bleeping Christ. She has now shared nearly 100 pictures (of the same 2 pictures) of herself with people blowing smoke up her arse in less than 24 hours. She must be sitting there with her phone in her hand, uploading them as soon as the notification comes through. Someone needs to take the phone off the conceited mare.
She's so bleeping up herself 😂🤡

Reactions: 1
I was directed here from another thread on here when it was all kicking off on the live. I’d never hear of KHM before so have been educating myself since then 😂 can someone explain to me what the deal is with using someone else’s scan photo?
She used her cousins scan to announce her pregnancy as baby dello was still swimming in daddy diys ball sack. Basically

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just showed my housemate who hadn’t heard of her before and she was like .. ‘is that Khloe K without the surgery?’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just showed my housemate who hadn’t heard of her before and she was like .. ‘is that Khloe K without the surgery?’ 😂😂
Her life is like Khloe k's, fellas here there and everywhere the only thing she hasn't got is the money so we can't totally forgive your housemate for the mistake

Reactions: 8
Sorry. Don’t mind me, just over here copywriting a photo of some feathers I took earlier. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor olif is going to wonder where the duck she is on the pregnancy shoot, can see everything apart from the actual 'bump'. Why is everyone ordering 3 pound feather plants off ebay and going wild with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She used her cousins scan to announce her pregnancy as baby dello was still swimming in daddy diys ball sack. Basically
And because she couldn’t wait to do a “unique” pregnancy announcement...which was smashing a dome of chocolate with the scan pic inside (about a 12 week scan when she was only about 6 weeks or something like that!) Still cringing at that chocolate smash, fair enough if you had sent that as a gift but did them 2 just sit an eat it afterwards?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.