Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi All šŸ‘‹šŸ» Iā€™m new here although lurking since I was directed here by Kates video šŸ™ˆ I didnā€™t really want to post, as I just like to read with my morning brew, however, I just found this Absolute gem and had to share.....

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t stop thinking about her seatbelt-less psycho rant yesterday šŸ˜‚ if I was sat in the car with my fella banging on to 147k strangers about something that happened on the internet, I would expect nothing less than for him to hit the brakes and throw me through the windscreen. She must keep his bollocks in the pantry cos no sane guy would sit and listen to that absolute shite
My favourite was when she was denying (again - shock) coming onto the site and said ā€œhave I?!ā€ to her one and then looked at him for him to agree with her... and he said absolutely bugger all šŸ¤£

silence speaks louder than words!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iv been on a course at hers it was awful, I asked for directions to find Kate / the room didnā€™t even recognise it was her off the pics! She was so rude to my friend and lashed 3 pairs of the cheapest eBay lashes youā€™ve ever seen on top of her actual lash extensions- and made her about 3749394 shades darker than she is !! Used to like her but unfollowed her ages ago canā€™t cope with the endless stories and self love - on the course she was banging on about this super original place for photo shoots in Dubai (the flower garden) sheā€™s not even that big just the fact she makes herself seem so tiny definitely is such a bad way to portray to the young girls. Sad state of affairs really & defo not a full shilling

anyway some of the shouts in here are hilarious was howling at me ma smokes twirls and those diffusers with truffle oil!!

noticed rae Buckley who does the admin has left oh snarlin now so god knows what state the bookings are going to be in now guuuyyyzzzz just DM me !!!!! Surely just invest in a bloody booking system

sheā€™s a absolute div

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My favourite was when she was denying (again - shock) coming onto the site and said ā€œhave I?!ā€ to her one and then looked at him for him to agree with her... and he said absolutely bugger all šŸ¤£

That's what killed me off!! Thats why I had to put it in the thread suggestion she like looked at him and then stared until he agreed. bleeping wacko, telling ya!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t stop thinking about her seatbelt-less psycho rant yesterday šŸ˜‚ if I was sat in the car with my fella banging on to 147k strangers about something that happened on the internet, I would expect nothing less than for him to hit the brakes and throw me through the windscreen. She must keep his bollocks in the pantry cos no sane guy would sit and listen to that absolute shite
My sons dad would have reported me himself to social services for not wearing a seatbelt. Both as thick as 2 short planks.

Reactions: 7
I think my fella would laugh me out of the car if I was broadcasting myself the way she does.

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s why I was asking if anyone knew when she actually had the shoot. It was probably in the middle of lockdown in April or something šŸ˜‚
I never even thought of thatšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I just thought she didn't look as far on as she said but your totally right it makes sense for her to have lied, he hair also looks much shorter in this shoot.

Wouldn't out it past her to lie about it, rules don't apply to her ehšŸ¤–

I'm sure many with boyfriends will agree, that being joined to their hip is the last thing you would want to do. I'm furloughed and he had a week off last month as we were supposed to be away, and i was counting the days until I could have some peace. Hes off atm with a bad back, and im currently hiding in my little lads room away from them all. Regardless of whether she is breathing down his neck or not, he will find a way of sleeping around, she will just push him to do it more.
100% agree. It just reminds me of younger, immature relationships when one or both of them is really insecure.

Iā€™m in a happy long term relationship with my fella and we live together but do plenty of things seperate! If we spent everyday together 24/7 Iā€™d end up ripping his head off šŸ¤£

I love having my own life, my own friends and being independent, when I look at THMs stories itā€™s like she wonā€™t let DJ Delo even paint the skirting board without her sitting on his knee. Every story is how amazing he is bringing her a bowl of frosties and even the messages to Ninja keep going back to her supposed ā€œperfect partnerā€ she is absolutely obsessed!

Completely unhealthy relationship dynamics especially for a couple their age, but then again he is 30 and getting dragged out the afters on a Sunday morning by his pregnant gf so clearly both of them are to blame. She must not let him out of her sight because of how often heā€™s been caught playing away or gone on a two day bender! Her ā€œfantastic lifeā€ would be a lot happier if she felt secure with her fella and was able to let him do stuff alone and vice versa!

Reactions: 10

Heā€™s not arsed? Heā€™s probably tuned her out after listening to this ranting and raving about utter shite all for the approval of strangers on the internet. Actually worrying that she feels she has ā€œwonā€ based on the comments she gets on these posts - clearly her motive for making the original ā€œtrollā€ video!

Reactions: 4
100% agree. It just reminds me of younger, immature relationships when one or both of them is really insecure.

Iā€™m in a happy long term relationship with my fella and we live together but do plenty of things seperate! If we spent everyday together 24/7 Iā€™d end up ripping his head off šŸ¤£

I love having my own life, my own friends and being independent, when I look at THMs stories itā€™s like she wonā€™t let DJ Delo even paint the skirting board without her sitting on his knee. Every story is how amazing he is bringing her a bowl of frosties and even the messages to Ninja keep going back to her supposed ā€œperfect partnerā€ she is absolutely obsessed!

Completely unhealthy relationship dynamics especially for a couple their age, but then again he is 30 and getting dragged out the afters on a Sunday morning by his pregnant gf so clearly both of them are to blame. She must not let him out of her sight because of how often heā€™s been caught playing away or gone on a two day bender! Her ā€œfantastic lifeā€ would be a lot happier if she felt secure with her fella and was able to let him do stuff alone and vice versa!
100% this!! I've been with my fella over 10 years and don't get me wrong when we were both teenagers we both had a jealous streak, and used to bicker all the time! But we grew up, our relationship changed, we learnt how to behave with each other if you get me. God even when we had our son, we were still very young and he'd say he was going the pub an not be seen until the next day - I'd have a go, but then laugh at him an tell him it was self inflicted an he was getting no sympathy from me. We all need our own space at times šŸ˜‚
Trust me, we have weeks where I could murder the bastard and vice versa, but christ.. I wouldn't be without him.
She's pushing him further an further away by being so controlling. I used to have a friend who was the same with her bf and oh my god, she broke that man down - he ended up attempting suicide because he was so low, but still stayed with her. In the end they split up and he is now happily married with kids an back to his bubbly self!!

It's not healthy their relationship at all. I've said before on here, sometimes its better to have 2 parents separate and happy than together an miserable!!

Reactions: 8

Everyone in their own way is slightly insecure, and even though I trust my boyf, even if I didn't I wouldn't act the way she does, because affecting my mental health isn't worth it, as I said they will always find a way of they want to. I'm in my 30s and also in a happy secure relationship, they type that I don't need to plaster all over social media, both of us are the same. I dont think they are meant to be, which is sad in a way because she truly is in love with him. I hope she finds it within herself to see through the whole persona she has created, and just become a genuine person, people would respect that more. For her own mental health and for her baby.

Reactions: 4
i know a girl who is due the end of July and sheā€™s literally shielded from about end of February.
another girl whose a teacher was told she couldnā€™t work in the school and had to wfh from like March, so she was shielding too and getting online shops etc. Her partner also took unpaid leave as they didnā€™t want to risk anything happening to baby. Sheā€™s now had a healthy girl.
Then another friend due end of July hasnā€™t been able to shield properly due to her job as a key worker but was put on night shifts to avoid large amounts of people. Iā€™ve actually told her off For going into work and not taking earlier maternity, and doing too much like decorating her house for baby.

These three have managed to avoid people and got all their newborn baby stuff delivered to house, and shopping. So why is THM so bleeping thick and canā€™t get into her head that she needs to protect her unborn baby, not just herself! Sheā€™s an absolute liability.
Why is none of her family or friends telling her to stay at home and rest, avoid catching coronavirus???
Kate is so arrogant and thinks sheā€™s above the law. Thing is all of her followers/army šŸ¤® arenā€™t the brightest folk to walk this earth as they think that her behaviour is normal. They mustnā€™t have been watching the news for the last few months!
Wouldnā€™t you think her family & friends would be saying something to her.
I suppose she needs to do this for content as she has no other crack.
I wonder if anyone has made Bobby Norris ware if who she really is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.