Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrific. Imagine that .
I'm not sleeping thinking of that .
Those poor staff having to go near her

Reactions: 1
He has 2 older brothers who are in their early 20’s. Those 2 are sensible and think the gram is wank . I actually applaud the pair of them . They aren’t sheep , just normal grounded young men . My youngest believes everything he sees , hears or reads on it tho . He does have severe adhd so I’ll give him a point for that impacting on poor judgement but he loves designer brands . He will be plotting now in his head about how many teeth he needs doing and at what cost . I could literally lock him in the outhouse but alas that was when I was a child of about 9.

Reactions: 8
Some of the Arrowe Park midwives must lurk on this page? Come on gals, hit me up, I’ll give you £50 and a box of Milk Tray to sew her all the way up after she’s given birth

Reactions: 30
Some of the Arrowe Park midwives must lurk on this page? Come on gals, hit me up, I’ll give you £50 and a box of Milk Tray to sew her all the way up after she’s given birth

Hysterical. I'll throw in 50 and a bottle of prosecco. Bald mini to bumhole stitched please

Reactions: 18
My 10 year old wants a gucci jumper and trainers and the 7 year old wants a moschino tracksuit and top he seen in kids cavern. They must think we have money trees in the back garden.

Reactions: 10

Hysterical. I'll throw in 50 and a bottle of prosecco. Bald mini to bumhole stitched please
*Non alcholic prosecco I hope?! LOL.

I'll throw in 100 and throw in some Bperfect fake tan if you sew her mouth up. If I have to hear "hi guyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzz" one more time....!!!

Reactions: 7
A size 16 Isn’t healthy

Me too . X
I’m 5ft 10 and a size 14-16. I also do Marathons, 100 mile bike events and swim long distance so I think I can safely say that I’m healthy. It’s just the way I’m built. I’ve always been on the bigger side. The one time I lost loads of weight I went down to a size 8-10 and I looked awful. Proper lollipop head and constant remarks about was I eating properly. Everyone is different. That’s what makes it so infuriating (and dangerous) when she’s photoshopping the life out of her pictures and giving out the message that it’s bad to be anything other than a tiny size 8.

Reactions: 14
I am absolutely howlin

Ahhh she’s been caught out with the muslin spelling mistake. But it’s okay, her phone automatically spells things wrong?? WTF?? Okay baby momma, blame the phone, it’s got nothing to do with the fact you literally cannot spell. Don’t know what’s worse, Muslim cloth or Cabernet handles

This girl literally makes my blood boil. Got help Baby Delamere when she’s being taught spellings ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She needs to have her hand on her bump so that everyone remembers she’s pregnant. I looked like that after a kfc earlier.
This new picture means we’ve got another 24+ hours of her reposting everyone blowing smoke up her arse..
I thought this with the hand on the bump!! You can barely tell she looks pregnant id be fuming.

LOVE this, we sound the exact same body type and size.

Bloody hell Butterfly your way off with that silly comment.. Whether your “Healthy” goes off your BMI, not clothes size!!

Reactions: 2
She will have a gown on coz she’s clearly having an elective section! I had an epidural then assisted delivery and they made me wear a gown This was in the women’s tho

Reactions: 3
I’ve also heard lots of horror stories about the turkey teeth! Veneers falling off, pain, teeth moving etc. I just think once your teeth are filed down to stumps there’s no going back would much rather have Invisalign, whitening or even composite bonding as none of that damages your natural tooth!

And agree that clothes size doesn’t equal healthy. I was a size 12 before lockdown managed to get down to a size 10 through loads of exercise and eating less takeaways. As a teenager I had an ED and was a size 6 but was so unhealthy, had no energy, thinning hair, wasn’t constantly freezing cold - wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Everyone is built different and as I’ve gotten older I’ve come to accept that I’ll always have lumps and bumps or stubborn fat in places but it doesn’t matter! So much of insta is lighting, poses or in THM’s case a shit load of photoshop until real life you looks like she’s eaten insta you.

I feel sorry for any teenage girls growing up now and seeing that shit thinking that it’s real life because it’s not !

Reactions: 10
Is it not??? Fuck me are you a DR hun? Do you know someone’s healthy or not by just looking at them?

Come on, you can’t be serious?
Sorry if I’ve offended people but a size 16 is a 34 waist which means you have a high BMI, and are at risk of a stroke, heart disease, diabetes. So it’s not healthy. Shout at me all you want behind your keyboard hun, it’s a fact.
You get very personal yourself on here. Yet become all sensitive when it’s about weight. Probably more about issues with your own weight?!

I’m not generalising. I’m a health professional. It’s not healthy, whatever way you look at it. I’m only causing offence to people that size. People are ok posting miss piggy pics, but can’t accept when a medical professional states a fact?!

A size 16 won’t have a healthy BMI . Why is everyone on here ok posting miss piggy pics about Kate, but then can’t accept a fact on health!!

Reactions: 5
What kind of health professional exactly???

Reactions: 3
I haven’t commented on KHM’s size. I haven’t called her fat or referenced Miss Piggy. The other day I actually defended a comment being made about her size but I completely disagree with your warped opinion. Size 16 is different in every shop you go in for a start. There have been occasions I’ve had to oversize to 18-20 in dresses and tops because they simply don’t fit over my chest. Does having big boobs make you unhealthy? Women carry weight different and can be completely different sizes on top and bottom because of the way they carry weight, that doesn’t make them unhealthy. The national average size is 16. As someone else pointed out, they’ve been a size 6-8 and were incredibly unhealthy. So what only women that are sized 10, 12 & 14 are healthy? The comments you make are exactly the reason women have problems “it’s only causing offence to people that size” “probably more about you own weight issues” - if you are a medical professional you need to take a second look at your delivery because it’s shocking.

Reactions: 28
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
What kind of health professional exactly???
A nurse. Where part of our admission procedure indicated to refer to dietitian with a waist of over 30. My gp recently told me to lose weight and I’m a size 12. Not offended because I don’t have weight issues like you lot clearly have

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.