Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nurse. Where part of our admission procedure indicated to refer to dietitian with a waist of over 30. My gp recently told me to lose weight and I’m a size 12. Not offended because I don’t have weight issues like you lot clearly have 🤣🤣
You might be a nurse but clearly compassion and manners is never something you can or have learnt 🤨

Reactions: 19
A nurse. Where part of our admission procedure indicated to refer to dietitian with a waist of over 30. My gp recently told me to lose weight and I’m a size 12. Not offended because I don’t have weight issues like you lot clearly have 🤣🤣
Bloody hell love 😂 there are people who post miss piggy meme’s yes, but for the most part people don’t discuss her weight just how much she edits her pics. Maybe it’s not an issue with people’s own weight, more just not wanting to judge everyone by their dress size. I said before I’m a 16 cos of my gigantic boobs, 34F. That definitely doesn’t make me unhealthy so quite the generalisation

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Health exists in various shapes and sizes. People, and men and women carry weight differently. (FYI 99% of health models are built FOR MEN and cannot apply fairly to women!! See https://qz.com/1657408/why-are-women-still-underrepresented-in-clinical-research/)

also, personally I’ve been sizes 8-20, currently a 12-14. Of course my 5k time was lower when I was at my slimmest but my mental health was rock bottom and I had the beginnings of an ED. So being skinny isn’t everything 💁🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
oh look how edgy you are... 🙄 this thread isn’t about you. People have openly admitted to having mental health issues and issues with the way they view themselves so as a nurse you should bleeping know better!
nobody cares KHM is a size 14/16it’s the fact she edits her pics to a size 8/10

girls, back to KHM and the MDF wardrobe/lounge with the wheely island 😆 let’s not derail.

also has she gone private now? Instagram viewer won’t pick her up now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she jumps on to apologise when she might have offended Muslims (when she hadnt, clearly a typo)... but doesn’t apologise for spouting dangerous advice about baby movements/drinking in pregnancy etc?! She clearly reads all of her messages she reposts that many! She just cherry picks absolutely everything.

Reactions: 7
bleeping dead that the bespoke wardrobe has nowhere for bags and that to go so they're dumped at the bottom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im a nurse but I don’t think BMI alone is an indicator of overall health. It’s only factors are height and weight. Doesn’t account for muscle mass etc. Your MUST is just one risk assessment. For an overall health assessment, family history and other factors are taken into consideration. Plus social / employment history. Sorry to disagree Butterfly but health is much more than BMI.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You might be a nurse but clearly compassion and manners is never something you can or have learnt 🤨
You aren’t by any chance the nurse that gives me my depo whilst being shocked that I’ve lost so much weight offers me a gym membership cause and I quote your still have a lot to lose’?

Reactions: 2
Did he duck. He has got you a one way ticket to turkey for them to be lazered off. 😂
66C7BAB5-E83F-4862-800E-FE155C443AB6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell love 😂 there are people who post miss piggy meme’s yes, but for the most part people don’t discuss her weight just how much she edits her pics. Maybe it’s not an issue with people’s own weight, more just not wanting to judge everyone by their dress size. I said before I’m a 16 cos of my gigantic boobs, 34F. That definitely doesn’t make me unhealthy so quite the generalisation
I’m also a 14/16 on top because of my 34F boobs. I’m definitely not unhealthy 😂 I play netball and go to the gym 3/4x a week. Get off the thread butterfly123 moron

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im a nurse but I don’t think BMI alone is an indicator of overall health. It’s only factors are height and weight. Doesn’t account for muscle mass etc. Your MUST is just one risk assessment. For an overall health assessment, family history and other factors are taken into consideration. Plus social / employment history. Sorry to disagree Butterfly but health is much more than BMI.
Went to bed early last night and so much to catch up on.

I was really ill with an ED and severe MH problems, a few years ago and couldn’t get proper help because my bmi wasn’t low enough, but everyone around me could see I was not okay, by the way I was acting and dramatic weight loss. So bmi or clothes size isn’t a good indicator of health..

Annnnnyways, does man wah do collection?

Also with that picture, are they matts? Is this another like he’s my one, I wear his clothes? 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Went to bed early last night and so much to catch up on.

I was really ill with an ED and severe MH problems, a few years ago and couldn’t get proper help because my bmi wasn’t low enough, but everyone around me could see I was not okay, by the way I was acting and dramatic weight loss. So bmi or clothes size isn’t a good indicator of health..

Annnnnyways, does man wah do collection?

Also with that picture, are they matts? Is this another like he’s my one, I wear his clothes? 😬
Omg I’m sorry you couldn’t get the help you needed! Frustrates me that criteria gets in the way sometimes. I hope you’re in a better place now. X

Also, BMI is just a number! Someone could have a healthy BMI but be an IV drug user with blood disorders for example. It’s a risk factor obviously, being overweight is not good. But there’s so much more that goes towards overall health. BMI is something we need to be aware of, alongside everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.