Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why quote conversations you have had with your fella to thousands of people? So insecure! And so unprofessional considering this is her make up page 😩
I know!! Every thing has to be posted to show he’s a “king” king of bing more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matt was like “it’s your body growing I don’t even care” then under his breath saying “I’d better get one of ninjas mates booked every weekend until Christmas” 😂😂😂
She's constantly seeking validation from other people it's so bad! She's probably sat there and said omg can't deal with stretch marks blah blah but it doesn't matter babe does it coz it's my body growing little miss delo isn't it doesn't matter does it? Queue matt saying no babe. I don't think he'd even be able to string that sentence together tbh if we're not talkin mm in MDF he's probably lost mate 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if I’ve offended people but a size 16 is a 34 waist which means you have a high BMI, and are at risk of a stroke, heart disease, diabetes. So it’s not healthy. Shout at me all you want behind your keyboard hun, it’s a fact.
You get very personal yourself on here. Yet become all sensitive when it’s about weight. Probably more about issues with your own weight?!

I’m not generalising. I’m a health professional. It’s not healthy, whatever way you look at it. I’m only causing offence to people that size. People are ok posting miss piggy pics, but can’t accept when a medical professional states a fact?!

A size 16 won’t have a healthy BMI . Why is everyone on here ok posting miss piggy pics about Kate, but then can’t accept a fact on health!!
My BMI is 24, top end of the healthy range. When I was a size 8-10, it was 17.4 which is out of the healthy range. My shoulders are broad and I’ve got a big arse and hips which is what pushes me up to a 14-16. I’m healthy, I exercise and I eat well except on Saturdays. I’ll never be skinny and I’ve come to accept that. Some people are just built bigger than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear. She can’t part with those peep toe Loubs everyone wore 15 years ago can she.
And why does anyone need 5673928 white shirts from PLT 🤢
The whole thing screams TAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It screams insecurity how she just HAS to say how much Matt compliments her or makes her feel better. That’s what he should be doing THM.

Also yes, massive LOL she hasn’t got space for her fake Chanel bags. What a shame. Claire Chanelle has a whole wall dedicated to her real collection.

and FYI those Black Dior pumps at the bottom are fake. Fake as her lips. I’ve got the REAL pair 😂 paid for by my UC of course. Completely different shape and the lettering is huge compared to the real. Soz THM. Xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It screams insecurity how she just HAS to say how much Matt compliments her or makes her feel better. That’s what he should be doing THM.

Also yes, massive LOL she hasn’t got space for her fake Chanel bags. What a shame. Claire Chanelle has a whole wall dedicated to her real collection.

and FYI those Black Dior pumps at the bottom are fake. Fake as her lips. I’ve got the REAL pair 😂 paid for by my UC of course. Completely different shape and the lettering is huge compared to the real. Soz THM. Xoxox
It's funny the other day she was like I've got soooooo many shoes, accessories so this is perfect for me my bespoke wardrobes, oh tit there's nowhere for my accessories. Matt must have been thinking of another girl while knocking them together

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s they way she says “oh Matts said this” like he’s the next messiah and every word he says is gospel. Saint Dello.

And just to quickly add on to the dress size stuff - fat shaming is never okay, BMI is generally a load of shite anyway and everyone is beautiful 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I’ve offended people but a size 16 is a 34 waist which means you have a high BMI, and are at risk of a stroke, heart disease, diabetes. So it’s not healthy. Shout at me all you want behind your keyboard hun, it’s a fact.
You get very personal yourself on here. Yet become all sensitive when it’s about weight. Probably more about issues with your own weight?!

I’m not generalising. I’m a health professional. It’s not healthy, whatever way you look at it. I’m only causing offence to people that size. People are ok posting miss piggy pics, but can’t accept when a medical professional states a fact?!

A size 16 won’t have a healthy BMI . Why is everyone on here ok posting miss piggy pics about Kate, but then can’t accept a fact on health!!
[/QUOTE/]
Sorry to chime in hun but BMI is bullshit. Based on my height and weight I’m classed as nearly obese. But the weight is from muscle, not fat. My visceral fat is normal and my body fat is low so yeah, BMI means jack tit I’m afraid

Reactions: 4
So either she’s had an epiphany and realised she can’t have random people in the house, or they wouldn’t give her a free service 🤷🏼‍♀️
0BD45809-FEBD-4D1F-BAB5-21B05C57AA79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

B8C01319-DC89-419A-B3E0-7A29286184BA.jpeg

these?

The Chanel ones are Dubai blags too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 10 year old wants a gucci jumper and trainers and the 7 year old wants a moschino tracksuit and top he seen in kids cavern. They must think we have money trees in the back garden.
🤣🤣 get on one of them insta pages AAAA quality they say I know people who do and brag on stories like their fella just bought them trainers for hundreds 😂.. I don’t have anything designer I’m more high street. I use to be made up with river island jeans and a top for my birthday kid have lost their minds cause of dick heads on insta lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s deleted it now. But before there was a story on the interior page saying how she and her ‘sister in law’ had to bring down all the clothes the other day. Could you actually be bothered having a walk in down stairs 🙄 I would be embarrassed if people came to my house and the first room passed the front door was a whole room for my clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Chanel ones are Dubai blags too
I find it hilarious that all these little insta begs think they’re a cut above everyone else with their little Burj boutique bargains. No hun, you’re just a fake little chav. If those bags were worth anything like the real ones, you’d have them all on display in a proper cabinet where in fact, the leather on a Topshop bag is probably worth more than the shite in your daddy diy bespoke mdf literal tit house

Reactions: 15
I wanna scream!!!!!!! Her midwife told her to slow down!!!!!!!!! Yet she is off to ikea again to organise her bleeping tacky hair bands ands green jewellery!!!! She was bleeping crying the other week about babies movement and “whats app’s” her midwife all the time! Yet bleeping queues up at IKEA so her “walk in” living room looks perfect for Instagram! Get a bleeping grip of your life Katie!!!!!! And your mother is a joke!!!!! I’m nearly 9 months pregnant my mum is shouting at me for lifting things not bleeping gallivanting during a pandemic!!!!

Reactions: 20
bleeping dead that the bespoke wardrobe has nowhere for bags and that to go so they're dumped at the bottom 🤣🤣
Literally came on here to say this, what an absolute joke. Surely if it’s bespoke, you’d think about everything you have an where everything is going to go... her bags were in such a prominent position in her last walk in, I would’ve thought they’d be at the forefront of her mind?

If I had a load of expensive, designer handbags, and I was getting a “bespoke” wardrobe fitted, I’d treat them like gold dust and make sure they were stored correctly, not shoved in the bottom of a cupboard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.