Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another thread they were saying about babies being kept in a car seat for too long and it reminded me of Olive being glued into hers for months on end, even on that boat in Dubai

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1063986

How can she post stop focusing on the haters when she’s being tiny tears and obsessed with the haters for the gram
HER WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND US HAHAHAHAHAHA. She’s too much for me today

Have we got to pay for this meal crying

She can’t book any weddings troll. Her diary is open but it is full

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
On another thread they were saying about babies being kept in a car seat for too long and it reminded me of Olive being glued into hers for months on end, even on that boat in Dubai
That was shocking that.

Also, she would have to be permanently doing bridal makeup (and declaring her own taxes) to make enough money to live. One bride every 2 months is fuck all. What a joke she is.

Reactions: 17
Imagine her face when he goes down on one knee and she realises he's just dropped something

Reactions: 24
How can she say she hasn't got the confidence to do makeup classes , but she jumps around in her grundies with her spare type out making reels for Instagram ??

Fucking weirdo

Reactions: 45
Bravo @Cady1954 but please remember she is not a representative of Liverpool, she is from the darkside.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she means confidence, I think she means skills
She never had them to begin with , the cunt can't speak English !

Remember the days when it was none stop stories about - Government funded coursessss , government funded coursesss its all she used to say

Reactions: 18
Ha ha ha omg I feel Ashamed for her. Why does she do this is she that desperate Get a fucking job Katie you tampsarse

She’s can’t do classes she’s not qualified to sign people off. That’s what pep head was for and she burnt that bridge she would need to go back to college and do esol as English is obviously her 2nd language

Reactions: 24
Omg girls I’m mortified by Six By Nico’s Hygiene rating I’ve been there so many times. This is as bad as when Maghull’s Jade View got a 0

I’ll have wait until it’s re-inspected to go back. Anyone know how long they get?

Read the wiki

Reactions: 15
Most make up artists I know have to do brows and some other treatments to make it worthwhile as a full time job, nobody wants or needs make up done the majority of the week so your busy days doing faces is Friday & Saturday I guess. Even if she was doing a salon full of girls every Saturday, she still wouldn’t be making that much money to pay a mortgage, a £600 monthly payment for an old Range Rover, go holidays and eat out all the time… she must be up to her eyeballs in debt!

Reactions: 31
What is this zilch?

One I used to love jade view is this the one by thr canal we used to get bladder by the canal and then go to the chippy and get bbq sauce And chips ha ha early 1990s like

Reactions: 4
I agree and it’s not 2010 it’s 2022, most women are brilliant at doing their own make up these days thanks to the countless YouTube tutorials and info on great products and skin care, not to mention the affordable make up tools. When I was 20 the best brushes were the Mac ones and they were £20 each! The 20yr olds of today aren’t into the Kate Hayes cement foundation look.
And with that in mind it kinda blows my mind that you’d choose her to do your wedding make up of all things, the brides must look like drag queens in real life.
Peaches wouldn’t even have her back, she’s not good enough but she does have a skill she can build on if she’d just stop being so arrogant and get over herself.

Reactions: 27
I said this in Jeff’s thread but six by nico is shite anyway, honestly don’t know why people like it

Reactions: 16
Ooh not heard of this. Thanks. My other half would love this !

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she means confidence, I think she means skills
This exactly. You just need to take a quick look on Tiktok and see the amazing make up being done over there to realise ham beast needs to up her game 1000%
She baffles me, she's so fucking lazy in terms of her career. There's no planning, no upskilling herself, learning new trends etc. The amount of facetuning and filtering that goes on with her posts you wouldn't know if she's any good anyhoo.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.