Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving up your claim to a successful salon to flog debt companies and car finance companies for like 10 year old cars. bleeping mortifying.
Debt companies that apparently don’t even know who she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1063784

New here, seen the tears on Sunday and she directed me here.

I am not ashamed to say I do use Zilch now and then, and wanted them confirm this. I have seen the Horlicks and doubted this. What a sad life she has. I cannot believe her.
Welcome troll! Good work already!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s quick reading here today hahahaha the zilch ad that’s not an ad has gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1063784

I am not ashamed to say I do use Zilch now and then, and wanted them confirm this. I have seen the Horlicks and doubted this. What a sad life she has. I cannot believe her.
That’s hysterical, good work troll 👍🏻

Nothing to be ashamed about I use klana and I’m sure other people do aswel, no one’s shaming her for using zilch, but we dont go around bragging that we’ve been gifted and are working with companies to 185k people

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1063784

Welcome troll you’re going to love it here! Make sure your pour yourself a glass of whispering angle 📐 from your rusty fridge and read the wiki!

What a twit faking an advert for Zilch, I’ll say it again, what a sad little life Katie Jane 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh wow she thinks the tasting menu is small? Albeit each course is small but there’s six of them!!
what was the calorie count for all of that Kate hun?

fact she says “we paid in full” as if Six by Nico would ever work with you 😂😂 not that that would stop her from lying about it 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I honestly do wonder why in earth would you let someone buy you out of your salon, I mean how long was she there a year ? Why would you even agree to that ? I loved how when she left it got a total redo looks better now though like she put so much into it but what did she even get out of it if I had my own business I would never sell out I would want to build it up to be successful so I had something to leave to my reason, not duck it off to get into debt and pretend loads of companies who don't even know me are working with me

Reactions: 29
Knocks me sick the way she says.... Not an AD we paid in full....like it's something to be applauded
So you bleeping should you absolute leech !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I genuinely don't understand why she keeps pretending she's working with companies even tho she's constantly called out for lying. I'd be mortified

Reactions: 35
Oh wow she thinks the tasting menu is small? Albeit each course is small but there’s six of them!!
what was the calorie count for all of that Kate hun?

fact she says “we paid in full” as of Six by Nico would ever work with you 😂😂 not that that would stop her from lying about it 🙄
So it wasnt wine tasting it was a tasting menu with matching wines🤣

I went to an actual wine tasting night in
A Tavola at the back of il forno and Sapporo, its really good you can book it for groups of you and you learn all about the wines and you get food aswel that the wine complimented, would recommend for a night out if you like wine or even if you don’t it’s good for something different

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So it wasnt wine tasting it was a tasting menu with matching wines🤣

I went to an actual wine tasting night in
A Tavola at the back of il forno and Sapporo, its really good you can book it for groups of you and you learn all about the wines and you get food aswel that the wine complimented, would recommend for a night out if you like wine or even if you don’t it’s good for something different
She was "wine testing" 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s deleted the post and stories, but the link is still in her bio for zilch.
3..2..1 it will be gone😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1063784

Dot did you forward all the tweets to them, don’t worry if you didn’t, I did 😆 good work troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.