Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping for another balloon ride to be honest

Pep Head reminds me of Joeyโ€™s girlfriend from Friends who used to punch everyone when she saw them.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Must be the reason for all of truffs extra padding, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So no proposal last night either..... duck me. Let's be honest here, we've had Mykonos, Ibiza, Dubai, Paris, hot air 'balon' ride, Christmas, NYE and valentines day. Girl, it's not happening unless YOU press for it. This guy isnt willing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I accidentally clicked on her live and it was just a load of messages from her 16 year old followers saying they had reported an account or a message, like furious about it though. I thought something bad had been said. Anyone have any idea what was said or was it just her taking the hump with being called out?
Yes I watched it all. Someone called her a homophobe and Kate said Iโ€™m not racist or homophobic thank you. No one called her racist though so her followers must have been like eh ๐Ÿค” Then she screenshotted and said Iโ€™ve just screenshotted that account. Probably to give to the police?? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I've done a remake for valentine's couldn't not tbh Don't joke trolls as it really is true love ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If there is one thing which makes me RAGE it is those debt companies. How dare you advertise a company whose whole model is to encourage vulnerable people who can't afford it to get into debt, Kate? You really are the lowest of the low.
I know that since your whole exposure as a racist homophobe your #ads are scraping the barrel, but this is damaging stuff.
Imagine encouraging your followers to get into debt so that you can make money. You are disgusting.

Reactions: 36
Because we are all in a poetic mood tonight.

Once upon a time........

Once upon a time, in the Land of Liverpool
Lived a little princess who refused to go to school
The Old Queen begged and pleaded, beseeched her and cajoled
But Princess Kate just sat there on her throne of gold
Old Queen Mez was frantic 'But Kate you need to learn
How to write and read a book, a living you must earn'
So Kate gave into Old Queen Mez and got herself a job
She started work at Savers and found a till to rob
Then one day she told Queen Mez 'Im going to Beauty School
I'll learn to put on eyelashes(badly) and make you look a fool'
In bed one night she said to Matt 'Im going to ditch my job
Im going to be an influencer and earn us a few bob'
Then she had a baby, the cutest little girl
She really was too precious and too pure for this world
But Olive was a pretty thing and Kate soon realised
That babies were quite useful and could be monetised.
Soon Olive had a wardrobe bigger than her Mama's
Filled with shoes and dresses, coats and strange pyjamas.
Not for her Primarni, George or H&M
But Dolce and Gabbana, Dior and Chanel
Everything that Olive wore was begged or #Gifted#Ad
Olive was the best thing Katie ever had!
Katie, girl, we Tattlers do not wish you pain
But can you please remember to sometimes use your brain?
We are not illiterate, foolish or unwise
And we can see right through your badly concealed lies.
I absofuckinlutely love this ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you everyone for your kind words,it means a lot Even though I donโ€™t know any of you in real life you are all still more genuine than Truff! ๐Ÿ˜†
Iโ€˜m gonna catch up now with this thread. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Pep is looking extra pepperami-esque in her overnight stay posts when she winks at the camera I got way too much second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
560C2C1F-97CC-41AA-844A-9C661DCB77D6.jpeg

New here, seen the tears on Sunday and she directed me here.

I am not ashamed to say I do use Zilch now and then, and wanted them confirm this. I have seen the Horlicks and doubted this. What a sad life she has. I cannot believe her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Imagine giving up your claim to a successful salon to flog debt companies and car finance companies for like 10 year old cars. bleeping mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.