Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks,I don’t normally do a pity party. Hubby was diagnosed with Cancer four days before Christmas, devastating news but they say it’s treatable. Do you know what though I’ve had to pull up my big girls pants & get on with it. Not like Kate who lives in this stupid alternative universe of influencers. She goes on about the Trolls but she hasn’t got a bleeping clue about real problems.
Anyway can I just say this thread has been a God send,it absolutely has had me belly laughing in some dark moments. We’re all funny fuckers!
Keep it up Kate 😆
So sorry to hear your news Ruby xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I say this as someone who never even graduated to an A cup in a bra so I know flat when I see it - That arse makes a pancake look voluminous, christ Kate. Just kneel down and pick up your fella a few times, get a few squats in, it'll do you a world of good.
Omg I'm crying at this😆 imagine big back swinging little legs around the blag lounge/lean to😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Roses are red
She's built like a cello
Stomping round Ocean Beach
'Errrrr...Hello!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh my god you’re right! She did 🤣🤣🤣 fucks sake it gets better! Got to be smart to be a liar, she’s not even got one brain cell!
Got to have a good memory to be a good liar, Im fucked I cant remember what Ive gone in the kitchen for half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like peps getting on the gear tonight View attachment 1062811
She could balance about 6 lines of coke in that long chin of hers. She bleeping grates on me,

Bet Truffs on all 4s with a pillow case over her head so delo don’t go floppy. For their annual shag
Guarantee she shags with clothes on whilst Delo tries to shove his 1 inc chode up her enlarged flaps with his butt plug in. Pure vanilla sex 🥴😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Because we are all in a poetic mood tonight.

Once upon a time........

Once upon a time, in the Land of Liverpool
Lived a little princess who refused to go to school
The Old Queen begged and pleaded, beseeched her and cajoled
But Princess Kate just sat there on her throne of gold
Old Queen Mez was frantic 'But Kate you need to learn
How to write and read a book, a living you must earn'
So Kate gave into Old Queen Mez and got herself a job
She started work at Savers and found a till to rob
Then one day she told Queen Mez 'Im going to Beauty School
I'll learn to put on eyelashes(badly) and make you look a fool'
In bed one night she said to Matt 'Im going to ditch my job
Im going to be an influencer and earn us a few bob'
Then she had a baby, the cutest little girl
She really was too precious and too pure for this world
But Olive was a pretty thing and Kate soon realised
That babies were quite useful and could be monetised.
Soon Olive had a wardrobe bigger than her Mama's
Filled with shoes and dresses, coats and strange pyjamas.
Not for her Primarni, George or H&M
But Dolce and Gabbana, Dior and Chanel
Everything that Olive wore was begged or #Gifted#Ad
Olive was the best thing Katie ever had!
Katie, girl, we Tattlers do not wish you pain
But can you please remember to sometimes use your brain?
We are not illiterate, foolish or unwise
And we can see right through your badly concealed lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I wonder if she “generally” doesn’t get the whole ad thing and maybe she thinks anything she labels has to have ad on it? I mean she really is stupid so I wouldn’t be surprised tbh

Reactions: 28
Wiki updated girls 🤡

Just caught up now - what a lying smelly homophobic duck encouraging young girls to pay later when out shopping on the high street. she’s absolutely vile, no wonder she’s only got 1 genuine mate who’s just as big as she is and photoshop just as terribly as her.

Also want to add she looked a bleeping show in her valentines outfit, looked like she was sucked inside a hurricane which ended up going inside a charity shop. My 3 year old can colour coordinate her clothes better than her.

Also - where was all those cheap “gifted” hideous dresses she did a “pick my valentines outfit” story on a week or so ago?????

Oh yeah, all on Depop the scruffy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.