Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t “working with” zilch at all, she gets a tenners credit for each person that uses her code 😂
Hello Dave all over again!!
That’s like me putting my Plum app referral link in here so I can get £20 for every 3 trolls 🤣🤣 she’s such a baggy skint melt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Valentine's trolls!!! I sent my gammon away to visit his mates for the weekend. He has not too long ago walked through the door home. Has forgotten my card, no prezzie in sight. But his mate's 79 year old uncle got me chocolate!!🍫 🤣

Roses are red,
Kate Hayes is skint.
She also has bog breath,
Someone pass her a mint!

Roses are red,
Kate Hayes is all lies.
She loves a calorie deficit,
"I'm a ZSM trolls!" she cries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I say this as someone who never even graduated to an A cup in a bra so I know flat when I see it - That arse makes a pancake look voluminous, christ Kate. Just kneel down and pick up your fella a few times, get a few squats in, it'll do you a world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I accidentally clicked on her live and it was just a load of messages from her 16 year old followers saying they had reported an account or a message, like furious about it though. I thought something bad had been said. Anyone have any idea what was said or was it just her taking the hump with being called out?

Reactions: 11
I accidentally clicked on her live and it was just a load of messages from her 16 year old followers saying they had reported an account or a message, like furious about it though. I thought something bad had been said. Anyone have any idea what was said or was it just her taking the hump with being called out?
I didn't see it but I'm intrigued lol maybe the haribo person account I'm guessing ?

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s been saying for months she’s skint and not got a pot to piss in. Now she’s admitting it by saying she got her uggs on a buy now pay later app and having a shopping spree in Zara on tick. Can’t make this tit up. She’s embarrassing 🤣 literally jump in that hole you’ve been digging Kate love, you’re already half way there!
The Ugg’s she claimed were gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screen shots further up of the offending post that caused all her huns to shout report.

Reactions: 5
She really is just putting #AD on anything she gets now isn't she with duck all affiliation with the company !! bleeping pathetic. Be doing it with the Aldi weekly shop next 😂😂

Aye rememver the other week when she put her phone in the fridge & filmed her Moonhead opening it , new lows !! 😂😂

• Haha
Yep 🤣🤣
That’s another one for the wiki,
proof of another one of her lies,
pretending to be working with companies and getting gifted things, feel ashamed for her!
Someone must have the screenshot of her putting ad when she got them,

Is this how she eating out all the time aswel? using zilch pretending it’s been gifted aswel 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What a sad little life Katie Jane making out you were working with the brand with an ‘AD’ and now saying you paid for them

you may forget your lies fat tits but us trolls always have the receipts 💅

C6A803BF-4ECB-43DC-88D3-04A4E87089D8.jpeg

• Haha
Yep 🤣🤣
That’s another one for the wiki,
proof of another one of her lies,
pretending to be working with companies and getting gifted things, feel ashamed for her!
Someone must have the screenshot of her putting ad when she got them

Is this how she eating out all the time aswel? using zilch pretending it’s been gifted aswel 🤣
Here you go @QueenBarb2 for the Wiki when you get a chance 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That banTL stalker account said that everybody loves her then 2 minutes later someone asked why she hasn’t addressed being a homophobe. I assume it’s that. I clicked off cause her smushing her giant mushroom nose was making me ill

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Truffs on all 4s with a pillow case over her head so delo don’t go floppy. For their annual shag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.