Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I imagined Pep saying she was a bouncer once? Bet she’s broken some noses with that fod in her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saying heres Mez’s car in Aldi isnt contacting her though is it. Im not saying its right to post Mez’s car but shes saying its not about whats written online on Forums as she doesnt read them its about contacting her family, all them stitched together photos are the comments from Haribos instagram account. She is claiming they have contacted Mez I read all the comments and Mez wasnt mentioned it was all about the Echo article and stuff Fat Tits had done.
That was me, I'm not trolling her though... far too busy for that, but simply highlighting the fact that this girl lives the show and tell high life, whilst her Ma drives around in a banger without a windscreen wiper. Just the same as the Troll who took a pic of truffle tits at exchange flags and posted it on here. Calling her bullshit and proving it, isn't legit trolling.

Read the wiki 👍

Reactions: 25
Ruby I am sorry to hear that. Sending lots of love and prayers 💜💜💜
Also I had to join in on the poems

Roses are red
Delos depressed
Was Kate stood in the dark
When she got dressed ?

Roses are red violets are blue
Kate plopped out a brown shark in the utility loo

Roses are red
Matt's sick of it all
Nothings going on in bed
But Kate makes out it's a ball

Roses are red
Kate's cut off her vid
Matt's banished to the shed
Whilst she flips her lid

That's all I can think of right now sorry if it's tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That zilch is a klarna type payment method and she gets £10 once they spend using zilch and so on. Encouraging her young followers to get into debt to make cash for herself. Vile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
All the grabbers were throwing their codes for Zilch a few weeks ago, before the tit hit the fan about our racist homophobic influencers it was £15 referral then and they changed it to £10, that pink house Markland racist, homophobe raked in over £2000 from people using her code.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Roses are red
Grass is green
Where is the ring?
Nowhere to be seen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Everyone’s been saying for months she’s skint and not got a pot to piss in. Now she’s admitting it by saying she got her uggs on a buy now pay later app and having a shopping spree in Zara on tick. Can’t make this tit up. She’s embarrassing 🤣 literally jump in that hole you’ve been digging Kate love, you’re already half way there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s skint AF doing adverts like that
How she gets those massive tits in a Zara large is beyond me, unless it’s pure Lycra

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.