Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get on to her saying about Matt not making much of an effort for Valentine’s Day on that live? Obviously realised what she said as soon as she said it and said oh no he does actually he always does well. She is mentally ill. These displays are all for the trolls benefit 😂😂
Did she really?! What a head, can't remember her own lies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hiiiiii Trollsss, Happy Valentines hope all your gammons have spoilt you! I got the joyous news mines working away for the week so I get to starfish, gerrrrinnnnnn. Best V day present!!

Anyway.. Rumour has it she is seeeeething that Danielle is Keith Cheggers and already said how Danielle will be one of those to bounce back to skinny mini an hour after having the baby and is pig sick about it 🐸☕
Keith Cheggers has killed me. 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesss lurky glad your back. We just need Hollie to get pregnant and her head will fall off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ren
Hold on I'm sure he didn't in the past. Can someone confirm? 😂 How funny if she's made him follow her again because she read it on tattle 😂

That looks anything but good to me 🤢View attachment 1061784
This literally reminds me of the frozen cheap chicken I buy from Iceland for my DOG !
As if she's done herself another valentine's display. Couldn't be arsed with all that if I'm honest, I've told mine to grab me an Easter egg from big Tesco on the way home and also he took the bin out this morning for me in the rain when I forgot to put it out last night, that's enough for me 😂
Also now in confused. Why is max mentioned on Danielle's comments was he Delos dog ? What was the dog zsm had with PLF is that not max I'm really confused is there one or two Max's ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg ! Twenty to 9 on Valentines Night and she's posting about a finance app !!!
Some night those two are having hey hahahaha !!!

Advertising Buy now pay later app she is bleeping SKINT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hiiiiii Trollsss, Happy Valentines hope all your gammons have spoilt you! I got the joyous news mines working away for the week so I get to starfish, gerrrrinnnnnn. Best V day present!!

Anyway.. Rumour has it she is seeeeething that Danielle is Keith Cheggers and already said how Danielle will be one of those to bounce back to skinny mini an hour after having the baby and is pig sick about it 🐸☕
It’s non of her business the big backed beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being upset that ya fellas ex is pregnant. You’d think she’d be happy, it means everyone has moved on?

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here , but I accidentally clicked on her live - if you know your going live why not have all the products there ready to use BEFORE going live? Every few seconds all u see is the top of her head! And the thing about her battery going?! Wtf- why are u not prepared?! And I noted she said something about her love of make up is back or getting back into it…. Isn’t that what her WHOLE FUCKNG ACCOUNT is based on… make up? Wow

Long time lurker here , but I accidentally clicked on her live - if you know your going live why not have all the products there ready to use BEFORE going live? Every few seconds all u see is the top of her head! And the thing about her battery going?! Wtf- why are u not prepared?! And I noted she said something about her love of make up is back or getting back into it…. Isn’t that what her WHOLE FUCKNG ACCOUNT is based on… make up? Wow
And that yellow outfit - my god surely she’s taking the piss…. Surely

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.