Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like that dress but she looks awful in it and the shoe choice is absolutely dire
The dress is nice, but not for her shape. Shes too flat in the arse and her baps are MASSIVE. All in all it looks terrible on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Taken me wine tasting what could be better”….literally anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
These are creasing me up I have to join in 😂

Roses are red
Makeup looks poo
Still no engagement ring
Danielle’s up the duff too

• Haha
Reactions: 37
These poems are the highlight of my day

Roses are red
Scrambled egg is cold
Don't stand in front of Kate in a nightclub
Or you might get steamrolled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Roses are red
Kate loves a blazer
Olive doesn’t need a bed
She’s a 2 day old raver

(P.s I’m an old member just made a new account honest😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I need a go!

Roses are red
Violets are gifted
Charlotte Dawson watch your bag
We all know who’s shoplifted…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
That yellow...sheath (? I do not want to call it an outfit) looks terrible but Katie your editing is worse ffs 🤣

Also trolls, I have pissed myself all day at your poems 🤣 well done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1062132

This was last year, no mention of the poor/stupid girl who’s gifted all them balloons this year, thought they always “pull it out the bag” ??

bleeping lying head 🤣

Last year it was byKate free balloons (with the logo facing away from the camera) from HB’s, flowers from her HB photoshoot and a tit load of gifted cupcakes/chocolate.

Noticed there’s nothing gifted this year the skint sweat.
As if you could be arsed with all that shite accumulate in your house. I bleeping hate cards being left out for a day let alone ancient ballons and banners.

Imagine going out, buying your own balloon tat to keep up the pretence of a fake lifestyle....smelly bleep

It really botheres me when people include their kids on valentines day...I find it weird as duck. Never in a million years I'd get my kids presents and cards , they get enough love from me on a daily basis, but anything for IG content for these fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine how much nicer that dress would look if the tits were in the correct place. Buy a decent bra, luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiiiiii Trollsss, Happy Valentines hope all your gammons have spoilt you! I got the joyous news mines working away for the week so I get to starfish, gerrrrinnnnnn. Best V day present!!

Anyway.. Rumour has it she is seeeeething that Danielle is Keith Cheggers and already said how Danielle will be one of those to bounce back to skinny mini an hour after having the baby and is pig sick about it 🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Roses are red,
Truff loves a doxx,
There's no engagement ring,
In Delo's tiny box

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.