Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Anyone of you trolls work in? or know anyone in the passport office in Bootle? I’ve just sent mine in for renewal, wondering how long it takes.
#readthewiki
Kates a stinky fish

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Fizz22

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look on her TikTok she looks poorly! Like greasy overfed malnourished. The way Kate would look if she didn’t slap on 3 layers of the mattest foundation she can find
She has the same greasy glow as Carcus Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 4

KitKat666

Soz cos I missed out on replying on the last thread but teddy’s is boss for people who loved the krazyhouse. Also deadbolt in the basement of shipping forecast is like a reincarnation of Wednesday revs in the o2 academy.

To stay on topic, how dirty are KHM hands in that hairberst video?!
I got told Teddy's is full of students and 18 year olds so that put me right off haha. I'll stick with The Swan..

Not to derail - Truff's a knob

VIP Member
Broken dry jan, this thread had brought back so many memories.. Ive still got 8 pages to read. But I used to go to Maxims,old skool last weekend of the month. Shelley’s/Stoke, legends/warrington. The paradox and the state. Thought I was the dogs bollox. I probably was at the time! Tribute by Asha ( NOT BROTHERS AND SISTERS) still makes the hairs on the back of my neck still stand up. The gammon knows it got to be played at my wake. love you lot. X
Omg that song!! You’ve just unlocked so many memories!!!
Back on topic - howling at the fb post. Certainly looks like her but who knows

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
I haven't caught up with that thread yet, but I have notifications on when people amend the wiki after Truffs failed attempt, and saw that it had been amended. What did they change? Is it worth me going back to read or is it just the same attention seeking weirdos trying to make the thread about them?

I need to start adding tattle catch up into my outlook calendar to keep up - proper FOMO going on. 😫
Failed attempt !!????? Did she try and delete it ????

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Love all the town memories, does anyone remember the one down Fleet Street-like the back of the crazy house and it had snooker/pool tables? And they did slushie cocktails?
We used to go there before the 051, and sunrise-they’d be people asleep on top of speakers and it stank of rush

ETA truff stinks/read the wiki
The 147 with the pool tables?