Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Need the tea on these 2! That Jazmine one is pals with Sophie May Dickson, professional hag and all round embarrassment. Makes Sallie Axl look half decent. And what’s with the quad bikes and ugly dogs?! And the mask like make up and terrible photoshopping? Someone must have some hot tea on these 🐸☕!
Paul Kelly is that josh Kelly’s cousin isn’t he

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lolxx

Soz cos I missed out on replying on the last thread but teddy’s is boss for people who loved the krazyhouse. Also deadbolt in the basement of shipping forecast is like a reincarnation of Wednesday revs in the o2 academy.

To stay on topic, how dirty are KHM hands in that hairberst video?!
Never heard of Teddy’s but thank you!
I was a Swan head and avid K1 goer.
That’s where my EMA went Thursday-Saturday hahaha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I’ve elbow deep in some tattle thread about Scottish gangsters relocating to Spain to evade drug charges!
I’m now wondering where I can get myself a drug dealer that would whisk me off to a Marbella villa at the first sound of the police in my street 😂
Truff is boring now!
What thread is this? 🤣

• Haha

Fandan

I’ve elbow deep in some tattle thread about Scottish gangsters relocating to Spain to evade drug charges!
I’m now wondering where I can get myself a drug dealer that would whisk me off to a Marbella villa at the first sound of the police in my street 😂
Truff is boring now!
Hahaha watch oot for mad Larry 🤣🤣
I am currently in Spain for another 6 weeks, arrived 2 weeks ago. Sadly not at the behest of a drug dealing man on the run or with my haul of LV bags to show off 🤣

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Just read the article from the stalker on the Wirral, one comment was who wants to be stalked by Danny LaRue. She was a full scale psycho, had only met the lad once and went on a mission to destroy him. The copper who he thanked was DI Lyndsay Armbuster.
I am deceased. ✝

Christ on a bike, after reading that I looked at 75 people who have been jailed in Liverpool this month. Attractive bunch
Read the wiki

Her teeth make me feel queasy
No filter my arse

• Haha

Tictactoe12

She’s proper horrible yano 😂 she’s an old boot who thinks she’s tiktok famous and she’s so rude and condescending to her followers! Her put on accent is awful and her family are all a sandwich short of a picnic. She knocks me sick 🤣
Haha fell down a nanna bea rabbit hole for a good half hour then! The amount if gravy and fat she eats.... her cholesterol must be through the roof 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh Gi Emma is my guilty pleasure 🤣😢
She's like
“What I eat in a day as a fat bitch who very controversialy doesn’t give a fuck that she’s fat”

That was hard translating cos I’m Scottish 😂 she’s so hard to understand - I can’t listen to what she’s saying for watching her top lip and waiting for it to move…
She's like a Scottish version of Demi Donnelly

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Awww had a lovely reply from ASA this morning 😎 JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED 😅

Didn’t the absolute unit leave bespoke proppet for about 5 days to shout at people at O beach when the Balearic botherer was chanting that he loved her? Make it make sense 😂 can’t leave her for more than one day my arse.
What did you report?

roxannafoxanna2

she’s airing out her sweaty crotch TROLL.

my youth was spent in slaters/K2/le bateau/heebies or camel club/Gbar. I miss the days of getting shitfaced on cheeky v’s and dancing until the lights came on 🥲
What was the one facing wonder bar? It used to sell quad vods 😂