Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppet88

Chatty Member
I wonder if her followers are dropping more than usual - and she thinks the 7pm troll rant will draw people in - like it did once? I feel ashamed for her. Read the wiki.
Anyone of you trolls work in? or know anyone in the passport office in Bootle? I’ve just sent mine in for renewal, wondering how long it takes.
#readthewiki
Kates a stinky fish
mine come within two weeks. That was only a couple of months ago

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Leodog19

VIP Member
I've just realised what I've said!!! 625k is worth every penny to live by McDonald's! Imagine when you are hanging out of your arse and can't get an uber eats driver to bring you a full fat coke! Literally shout out the window 🤷‍♀️ Pep I take it back, you are living my dream 🥰
What's her Instagram please

Need the tea on these 2! That Jazmine one is pals with Sophie May Dickson, professional hag and all round embarrassment. Makes Sallie Axl look half decent. And what’s with the quad bikes and ugly dogs?! And the mask like make up and terrible photoshopping? Someone must have some hot tea on these 🐸☕!
I literally sit like 😮 at pics of her she's fucking dog rough isn't she ! Literally makes Sally look immaculate.

poppet88

Chatty Member
Isn’t Voduz run by her mate, the b Perfect fella?

That will explain why they blocked me 😂. It’s only the little crappy brands that block. The reputable ones are denying even working with her 🙈

Fucking crying imagining Olive squishing eyeballs in her fists, like she does with her blueberries 😂
Post too short

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
Love all the town memories, does anyone remember the one down Fleet Street-like the back of the crazy house and it had snooker/pool tables? And they did slushie cocktails?
We used to go there before the 051, and sunrise-they’d be people asleep on top of speakers and it stank of rush

ETA truff stinks/read the wiki
147 club.

Baxtyboo

What do you reckon truffle head will do about the garden? Because come summer olive will be the perfect age for a slide and paddling pool but with it being covered in dog shit and rubble she's gonna have to pull her finger out if she wants her bespoke to have somewhere to play
Probably get Delo to pannel it 🥴

• Haha

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
Bit late to the party but the paradox was the best!! Had the best times of my life in that place!

Read the wiki
On the bus from yates

Love all the town memories, does anyone remember the one down Fleet Street-like the back of the crazy house and it had snooker/pool tables? And they did slushie cocktails?
We used to go there before the 051, and sunrise-they’d be people asleep on top of speakers and it stank of rush

ETA truff stinks/read the wiki
Was it the mellow mellow

Reactions: 1

missshelby

Need the tea on these 2! That Jazmine one is pals with Sophie May Dickson, professional hag and all round embarrassment. Makes Sallie Axl look half decent. And what’s with the quad bikes and ugly dogs?! And the mask like make up and terrible photoshopping? Someone must have some hot tea on these 🐸☕!
What's the ☕ with Sophie May Dickson ? Where did her Sugar Daddy disappear too ?

Reactions: 1