Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
Hola Amigos 👋🏼 New Thread Trolls.....

Thank you to the member of the Penhaligons customer service team for that SHADY email & the thread title inspo haha.

So we've established that Truff is looking very very unemployed at the minute, she's not super busy & has no new exciting projects. The list of companies reusing to even acknowledge her existence are piling up.

NO ESSAYS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE GNOMOS 🇪🇸 😂😂😂

#STILL NO APOLOGY
#READTHEWIKI ⬆
Best thread title this she’ll be fuming 👏🏻

Reactions: 5

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’ve elbow deep in some tattle thread about Scottish gangsters relocating to Spain to evade drug charges!
I’m now wondering where I can get myself a drug dealer that would whisk me off to a Marbella villa at the first sound of the police in my street 😂
Truff is boring now!
Tag the thread please love, love a laugh 🤣🤣

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
I've managed to get my MrAitch involved as he's a runner and there's no way she's ran 5k in that time and he reckons she should have burned about 4-500 Cal's.His exact words "Has she fuck, she's talking out of her arse!" 😆
Agree the first thing I thought was calories - is moles more than that for 5k run. Defo as people have said more like 5k steps/jog

Retro80s

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’d have to be mental to spend that on her house next to the A41, all that noise and fumes. Wouldn’t pay £300k for it never mind double.
Location, location, location!

And no one goes with Karl Tatler these days, it’s usually people out of the area that use them thinking they’re a posh agent 🥴
Karl tatler have got offices all over the Wirral and sell houses from all over the Wirral, so I don’t get your point? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Theyre an estate agent, they sell houses…nobody goes with them? 😂😂

chattycatty

VIP Member
Missed out before previous thread closed.
1. It was always the Mardis for me for a blasting night out.
2. DO NOT dis Sinbad. He is scouse royalty!
3. KHM probs smells of off milk.
Used to go Mardis loved it i worked in a hairdressers with all gaymen I loved it we used to have a ball used to go the curzon was it 😩 long time now can’t bloody remember

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I can't get my head around pep but I think she throws shade at Truff, I reckon they're frenemies?

Any of you lovlies know any bloggers in 30s who do make up/fashion and stuff, without being bad cunts?
Hannah Martin make-up. She gets genuinely gifted all the high end make up too.

• Heart