Katie Hayes #127 This individual was not invited to the store today, nor was she gifted any products #AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hola Amigos ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ New Thread Trolls.....

Thank you to the member of the Penhaligons customer service team for that SHADY email & the thread title inspo haha.

So we've established that Truff is looking very very unemployed at the minute, she's not super busy & has no new exciting projects. The list of companies reusing to even acknowledge her existence are piling up.

NO ESSAYS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE GNOMOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#STILL NO APOLOGY
#READTHEWIKI โฌ†

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Congrats to Penhaligons on the thread title!

Just randomly popped into my head - remember when she drove down to, was it London? to deliver Matt a roast dinner and check he was alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Soz cos I missed out on replying on the last thread but teddyโ€™s is boss for people who loved the krazyhouse. Also deadbolt in the basement of shipping forecast is like a reincarnation of Wednesday revs in the o2 academy.

To stay on topic, how dirty are KHM hands in that hairberst video?!

Reactions: 13
Soz cos I missed out on replying on the last thread but teddyโ€™s is boss for people who loved the krazyhouse. Also deadbolt in the basement of shipping forecast is like a reincarnation of Wednesday revs in the o2 academy.

ahhh i bleeping love deadbolt! best little alt night going (but it's better when it's in the basement of jimmys - air con and nicer drinks!) emo night in the arts club is cute as well but needs better drinks as well. miss rev so much, used to go out with a tenner and come home with change

Can't wait for the recap of the last thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8

I got told Teddy's is full of students and 18 year olds so that put me right off haha. I'll stick with The Swan..

Not to derail - Truff's a knob

Reactions: 4
For everyone thatโ€™s asking @SharkyShark is here under a new account. Has no one got on to it ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s very obvious once you know ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

I used to work in the Kray and Fudge next door ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ the stories I could tell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thank you to the member of the Penhaligons customer service team for that SHADY email & the thread title inspo haha.

So we've established that Truff is looking very very unemployed at the minute, she's not super busy & has no new exciting projects. The list of companies reusing to even acknowledge her existence are piling up.

#STILL NO APOLOGY
#READTHEWIKI โฌ†
Best thread title this sheโ€™ll be fuming ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 5
I think we all need a good laugh after ๐ŸŒ's mask fell the feck off!!!!!

593A6E7D-68B6-4740-89D9-20AF13383E76.jpeg

'I would be on him like a car bonnet'
absofuckinglutely NOT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

#STILL NO APOLOGY
#READTHEWIKI โฌ†
New thread fucken hell still trying to get my head round the drama larma narna caused ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ where are you Narna hanging your head in shame for using a vile word?

Reactions: 14

#STILL NO APOLOGY
#READTHEWIKI โฌ†
No essays except for the might recaps. I read every single, deliciously funny word of those bleeping epics! Funnier than Delos bracelet

Reactions: 17
Might have already been said but that Bababoom are full of tit. They were constantly gifting to Hinch and the Faiers sisters when they were pregnant ๐Ÿ™„

#STILL NO APOLOGY
#READTHEWIKI โฌ†
Iโ€™m gonna predict now that soon sheโ€™ll go back to working full time and try and resurrect her make up academy. I just donโ€™t see how her or Delo are making any cash at the moment

Reactions: 13
I think we all need a good laugh after ๐ŸŒ's mask fell the feck off!!!!!

View attachment 1023100
'I would be on him like a car bonnet'
absofuckinglutely NOT
Oh god. When you see lads like that you just know they were the naughty and funny ones in school. Not funny because theyโ€™re witty, but because theyโ€™re bleeping thick as duck and thinks throwing a paper aeroplane is top tier banter. Funny because theyโ€™re being laughed at for being a meat head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Congrats to Penhaligons on the thread title!

Just randomly popped into my head - remember when she drove down to, was it London? to deliver Matt a roast dinner and check he was alone.
She made out it was London to make it sound better for the gram but it was a quiet little town in Essex where Iโ€™m from, itโ€™s about an hour train from Londonโ€ฆ.knew roughly which house he was in thanks to her IG stories back then and had the pleasure of seeing her in the Tesco freezer isle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.