Katie Hayes #128 Unemployed Meff.... now trying to be a Chef 👩🏼‍🍳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression from Chez that she was always planning to sell the house and move somewhere else? I don’t blame her have you seen where it is?! Deffo not in the middle of a bleeping forest like she makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was under the impression from Chez that she was always planning to sell the house and move somewhere else? I don’t blame her have you seen where it is?! Deffo not in the middle of a bleeping forest like she makes out
Looks like its built in the garden of the house next door, when you look on google its just a plot with a 6ft fence, then from another google view its built in next doors garden. It looks like a unused ralla with a steep drop runs behind the house. Must be over run with rats from there. #notastalker #justanosyfucker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At an event for make up that’s “inclusive” and for “all skin tones”. Then you’ve got Truff sitting there who used the phrase “normal skin” and has been caught out being a homophobic racist time and time again! Make it make sense 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
stinks around there as well cos of the cereal factory

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like its built in the garden of the house next door, when you look on google its just a plot with a 6ft fence, then from another google view its built in next doors garden. It looks like a unused ralla with a steep drop runs behind the house. Must be over run with rats from there. #notastalker #justanosyfucker
Yeah I think they bought the land from her neighbour then squeezed that house into it. I couldn’t believe it when I saw where it was

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I think they bought the land from her neighbour then squeezed that house into it. I couldn’t believe it when I saw where it was
If Truff’s house layout makes absolutely no sense, the same applies to Pep’s plot/location! I’ve never seen anything quite so ridiculous. Imagine opening up your enormous bifold doors to be faced with a bloody fence, about 4 feet away.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Truff’s house layout makes absolutely no sense, the same applies to Pep’s plot/location! I’ve never seen anything quite so ridiculous. Imagine opening up your enormous bifold doors to be faced with a bloody fence, about 4 feet away.
And no driveway for your cars. There is no way that house is worth £625k, literally in the car park of the Croft. No thanks

• Haha
She looks like she has a weird third tit. Did she spend all evening lying on her bed cause she’s so unused to chairs? Those fluffy eyebrows are rank
9EA6A0BE-01B4-46A0-AD5C-20FBA1004A47.jpeg

• Haha
It’s lucky no one mentioned The Troubles while Truff was in Belfast. She’d have thought they were referring to her troubles with trolls!

Still can’t believe she’s posted the Irish flag and not even just once. She really is dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The fact that she is using an Irish flag in reference to her trip to Belfast is so bleeping ignorant. Educate yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's lying in bed taking pics great night was it Kate 😂 only pr event you've got going on and in desperate hope to build up reputation again.

Worst outfit goes to 🥁🥁🥁🥁 roll...

Free makeup lesson finally on the page she is promoting that she does it anyway, home Bs been in touch said up the game you are the tit test mua we've employed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.