Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Davena94

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know if that no hun fella has a thread? I want to read how he got to NY when he’s so anti vax 🤡

Reactions: 6

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I'm the same girl everything is boring the tits off me now. We need some fucking drama 😂😂😂
I cba giving anymore insta cunts time of day.
Although im nosying at paul Kelly and jasmine on insta and I want tea on them 2
Need the tea on these 2! That Jazmine one is pals with Sophie May Dickson, professional slag and all round embarrassment. Makes Sallie Axl look half decent. And what’s with the quad bikes and ugly dogs?! And the mask like make up and terrible photoshopping? Someone must have some hot tea on these 🐸☕!

Reactions: 5

Shazblag

VIP Member
How petrifying is that? She has no job security,absolutely nothing! I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

What’s the area? I’m not familiar with Liverpool & the surrounding areas.
Rightmove Wirral £625K
If you cant put in the price just search till about the 3rd page and it come up at £625.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can't get my head around pep but I think she throws shade at Truff, I reckon they're frenemies?

Any of you lovlies know any bloggers in 30s who do make up/fashion and stuff, without being bad cunts?
Yasmin Devonport… although not sure she is in her 30s but most of her fashion is 👌🏽

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I managed to stop when I started working from home but I’m going back to the office as soon as isolation rules end. Last thing I want is to be stuck in the house for 10 days with my bespokes, I’ll be a fat alcoholic by the end. Maybe KHMs problem? Although I am skinny now, SW (slimming world not secret warehouse) sorted me out, lifestyle change troll, not a diet
Thanks troll, maybe I'll give SW a whirl. I fucking hate people though so be assed with sitting round in a group setting 🤮 is the online version any use?

Tictactoe12

My best mate used to work in both! 👀🧐🤣
Love this 🤣 wonder who you are 👀 did she work there when the owner encouraged female staff to wear the smallest outfits possible and dance on the bar? Oh and optics were refilled with the shittest and cheapest spirits they could get their hands on?