Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Kate Hayes #126: Truff is in for another “busy” week, all we know is the washing pile must reek

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Do you know what I’ve just realised and I can’t believe it took me this long, but the police have had my details including my username on here for 7 months, for reasons totally unrelated to Truff. Funny that isn’t it, no one’s knocking at the door, no one’s ringing the bell 🎵
That’s because in this country we have a thing called freedom of speech. I know, shocker hey.
Next!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Katie Hayes #126 we want an Echo follow up, "you can't pour from a half empty cup" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1011252bleeping hell, I am smashing life! I have:
Got up ✔
Made breakfast ✔
Bathed and dressed ✔
Walked the dog ✔
Started work ✔

and I haven’t even got a Motherhood diary! It’s almost like these things come naturally and that everyone does them. That can’t be it though, can it? No one else is as organised as me. #supermom #lifegoals #smashingit
Let's just break this down so;
Cook your favourite meal - this witch never cooks. Only AD meals for truff
Buy something pretty forryourself - again she only has AD and #gifyed stuff. Apart from that HUGE Chanel purchase 😆
Read your favourite book - she listens to books. I'm willing to bet Olifff reads to her
Try a new fitness class - only if its #gifted for our truff
Enjoy a guilt free mum day - every day is one of those days for her. Misses her rainbow bespoke when she's at school but not when she's in another country or out on the lash 5 nights a week.
She boils my bleeping blood

Reactions: 15
Why was she celebrating daddy diy this week does anyone know? The first time she mentioned it she put a video on of Lesley Hook the estate agent, is he working for her?
Not sure but his latest venture is a property service called HDSA so maybe he's subbing with them?

Reactions: 8
Now having any bespokes I don’t really know much about kids, but I do know that people always talk about the importance of good shoes for young ones. Is this still the case? If so Oluv’s feet have no chance ☹

Oh imagine renting and having delo turn up to fix something 🥴
Boilers broke, don’t worry we’ll just panel round it and it’ll be fine.
Wonder if they know he’s not allowed to work in houses lived in by anyone with a vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1011252bleeping hell, I am smashing life! I have:
Got up ✔
Made breakfast ✔
Bathed and dressed ✔
Walked the dog ✔
Started work ✔

and I haven’t even got a Motherhood diary! It’s almost like these things come naturally and that everyone does them. That can’t be it though, can it? No one else is as organised as me. #supermom #lifegoals #smashingit
Smashing life girl. Go buy yourself something pretty!

PS Truff favorite meal is not one word, you missed the space out hon.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.