Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But is she being gifted these things/meals she is known for putting #ad when it’s not so it looks like companies work with her. I‘m shouting LIAR and reckon she had her UC payment and blew the lot.
Can someone message them 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if she begged for the chance to “collab” with them and she’s been given a free starter if she pays for her meal and is making out she’s been gifted the whole lot.

Reactions: 16
£65.50 for the Chateaubriand and £16.50 for the oysters, plus the rest of the food and the champagne on top of that too!

bleeping horrible greedy bastards taking that much from a business, no need at all!

Fur coat and no knickers that one, fake fuckers
She's the type who would go on a group meal, everyone orders normal food and a drink or 2 and she orders 3 expensive courses and a couple of bottles of wines. Then when the bill comes says "awww let's just split it equally". Yet when she only has one course and a soft drink wants to pay for what she ate 🤣💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can someone message them 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if she begged for the chance to “collab” with them and she’s been given a free starter if she pays for her meal and is making out she’s been gifted the whole lot.
Probably a taste card saving, or she’s sending Mez round to do the dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But is she being gifted these things/meals she is known for putting #ad when it’s not so it looks like companies work with her. I‘m shouting LIAR and reckon she had her UC payment and blew the lot.
I reckon she’s got the drinks round for free and trying to blag her way out on insta to say she got the lot #gifted.
Either way, in my opinion any scumfluencer that accepts food or drink for free is the lowest if the low!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The soft twit was gifted a snowsuit for Olive on Friday so THERE IN NO EXCUSE.

Truff you’re a bleeping twit, that kid must be frozen and don’t get me started on the pop socks.

I notice your wrapped up warm so why is the child that saved you?
U can't put ur kid in a car seat with a thick coat on its not safe but when u get where ur going put it on her when u get there not rocket science is it

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker but opera grill have 50% their food all of January so more likely she’s jumped on the deal and put it as #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know there’s been a lot said in these threads regarding her breath and people having first hand experience of her bad breath etc.
But she actually has the look of someone who has bad breath !!! Like everytime I see a picture of her tic tac teeth gurning sidewards I can actually smell her breath.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember that old game everyone used to play in the 90s where you’d say to someone ‘the game’ and they’d get pissed off cause it was an imaginary game everyone played.

Feel like you’ve just done that to me
Oh you shitbag.

That’s me back to the beginning…🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
C124D87F-832E-4A21-A964-1487D04FF263.jpeg
Two things.. Is this really, really for real? Like is she trawling accounts for content or is it coincidental? I know what my guess is..

I have had to have a word with myself this afternoon, like step away from here because I was bleeping fuming. Not just fuming, like bleeping fuming to the point I could have battered someone. So myself and Mr Grumpy, we have and do go over to Chester a lot. Always have, since I was a kid many, many moons ago.

We go to the Races, we go shopping, we go for a walk, we take the kids and the dogs along The River, we stay over if we want a night away and yeah even with teenage girls we still do, so if we are needed at home if my Mum and Dad have issues with them we can be home in an hour. I lost my Brother as some of you know and Mr Grumpy took me away just for a night on our own for me to get away from the house because I felt like I was drowning I just needed time for me/us.

I know this sounds really bleeping selfish but I just wanted to be on my own with him, to lie in bed and watch TV, to have cuddles and some sleep because neither of us had much in the run up and even a couple of days after I was just desperate for sleep.

When we go we usually eat/drink at the Bar and Grill, it’s more of we know what Food there is (I’m a bleeping nightmare when it comes to food), drinks etc.We have done more for convenience at times but we’ve spent our fair share of money (we’ve worked for) in there over the years, I’ve been on nights out there and taken the kids too. But it’s also the last place I went with my Brother before we lost him.

So you can imagine how pissed off I was to see Truff there today, eating food like she hasn’t got a care in the world, taking food off a company that’s probably had few customers since New Year, eating the most expensive food, being a racist and homophobic twit in general, smirk on her face like she’s got one up on everyone. I have messaged them and they know who I am and I’ve told them I am upset, disgusted and disappointed that they have given a free meal her and her family.

I told them she’s all the things she is, sent a picture of the Echo, told them she will cry Troll when she’s the Troll and hit them with the evidence. That they should do their homework before gifting people like her free food because she will inevitably lose them good custom, my included.

I haven’t had a reply but I’ll be chasing it up, if I don’t get a reply I’ll make sure they know why I won’t be eating there again. I’m not funding a racist, homophobic twit to eat there. I would rather set fire to my money than let her have benefit from it and I bet a lot more people would if they knew what they had done today.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Hi my main trolls
Haven’t caught up all week - real full time job, soz about me - but just made other half watch her stories from today. He caught me watching and went what the duck is she on about now… shes a sad, sad person isn’t she.. she’s just sad…

Told him yesterday he needed to get on tattle cos he he feels very strongly about panelling not being ‘ a thing’ 😂😂 he went ‘I have never in my life met a bleeping paneller… it’s not a trade, it’s not even a bleeping thing… oh come on lads we need to hurry up with the electrics, the paneller is on his way… it’s not a bleeping thing!!’ He was quite passionate by the end 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know there’s a few fellow trolls on here from L11 ways, that most recent photo of hers looks like it’s been taken in Home and Bargains car park in Broadway. The one that used to back onto the brothel that used to say BROTHEL in 6 foot high letters.
Omg yes remember it got raided 🤣.
I was in home and bargain today in Broadway and there was zero KHM stuff. They could have pulled it but then I also thought it might have sold out (even the tit headbands?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.