Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why kates not made it on the opera insta? Her Bezzies Amanda and Naomi are on their grid but not khm? Maybe they have tried posting her and she’s called troll because they didn’t photoshop it first. Also thought that roast dinner place was her absolute favourite “makeup family Sunday” venue :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg yes remember it got raided 🤣.
I was in home and bargain today in Broadway and there was zero KHM stuff. They could have pulled it but then I also thought it might have sold out (even the tit headbands?)
Funny you should say that, I went in my local HB yesterday and there was loads of her stuff out (can't say I've noticed that much of it out before, even when it first came out) I thought they might be trying to get rid of it all

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1010447Two things.. Is this really, really for real? Like is she trawling accounts for content or is it coincidental? I know what my guess is..

I have had to have a word with myself this afternoon, like step away from here because I was bleeping fuming. Not just fuming, like bleeping fuming to the point I could have battered someone. So myself and Mr Grumpy, we have and do go over to Chester a lot. Always have, since I was a kid many, many moons ago.

We go to the Races, we go shopping, we go for a walk, we take the kids and the dogs along The River, we stay over if we want a night away and yeah even with teenage girls we still do, so if we are needed at home if my Mum and Dad have issues with them we can be home in an hour. I lost my Brother as some of you know and Mr Grumpy took me away just for a night on our own for me to get away from the house because I felt like I was drowning I just needed time for me/us.

I know this sounds really bleeping selfish but I just wanted to be on my own with him, to lie in bed and watch TV, to have cuddles and some sleep because neither of us had much in the run up and even a couple of days after I was just desperate for sleep.

When we go we usually eat/drink at the Bar and Grill, it’s more of we know what Food there is (I’m a bleeping nightmare when it comes to food), drinks etc.We have done more for convenience at times but we’ve spent our fair share of money (we’ve worked for) in there over the years, I’ve been on nights out there and taken the kids too. But it’s also the last place I went with my Brother before we lost him.

So you can imagine how pissed off I was to see Truff there today, eating food like she hasn’t got a care in the world, taking food off a company that’s probably had few customers since New Year, eating the most expensive food, being a racist and homophobic twit in general, smirk on her face like she’s got one up on everyone. I have messaged them and they know who I am and I’ve told them I am upset, disgusted and disappointed that they have given a free meal her and her family.

I told them she’s all the things she is, sent a picture of the Echo, told them she will cry Troll when she’s the Troll and hit them with the evidence. That they should do their homework before gifting people like her free food because she will inevitably lose them good custom, my included.

I haven’t had a reply but I’ll be chasing it up, if I don’t get a reply I’ll make sure they know why I won’t be eating there again. I’m not funding a racist, homophobic twit to eat there. I would rather set fire to my money than let her have benefit from it and I bet a lot more people would if they knew what they had done today.
Love this,so pleased you don’t let things go. The more people know the better.
It does boil my piss that she’s such a grabby witch,she has no shame.

• Heart
Ha ha I saw that as well. IAM BOMB DISPOSAL

He can't be dead surely? I think he might be maimed and just going to play an advisory role 😆 🤣 😂
I was hoping the same but I then saw an advert for the series and there looks to be a funeral scene 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Olive looks like when we were kids and used to do a random “dress like a Victorian” day and go to croxteth hall or Speke hall to muck out horse stables and serve people food. Anyone else do that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Olive looks like when we were kids and used to do a random “dress like a Victorian” day and go to croxteth hall or Speke hall to muck out horse stables and serve people food. Anyone else do that 😂

Similar in Yorkshire. Never forget them trying to feed me the weirdest shite going. I was like no thank you. They tried saying well you have to eat it to understand what they went through and experienced. Erm nah sorry Mrs, I can clearly see they had a poor time without putting that in my mouth.

They told my mum on me 😂😂😂.

Wouldn’t mind but I pissed about cleaning up other peoples shite and made beds. I think I experienced enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning Gang just reporting for Troll duty.
Wonder what 1900 outfit Olaf will be wearing this week.
Will Truff have another busy week of duck all.
Will Delo panel in a straight line.
Will Mez be summoned to clear out the tit in the kitchens en-suite bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why was she celebrating daddy diy this week does anyone know? The first time she mentioned it she put a video on of Lesley Hook the estate agent, is he working for her?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s got another “busy week” this week?! And by “busy”, she means doing nothing but going to cafes / a baby class

• Haha
Literally found Kate with a filter twin on insta 😂
I saw a woman yesterday who was the image of unfiltered and photoshopped Truff. I looked at her about 3 times and gave her that awkward under the mask smile 🙃
Wasn't truff though, she looked clean and wasn't screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Gang just reporting for Troll duty.
Wonder what 1900 outfit Olaf will be wearing this week.
Will Truff have another busy week of duck all.
Will Delo panel in a straight line.
Will Mez be summoned to clear out the tit in the kitchens en-suite bog.
Bang on 07:17, top troll ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4B99A901-4AE5-4A80-A7A3-D354EF185F0E.jpeg
bleeping hell, I am smashing life! I have:
Got up ✔
Made breakfast ✔
Bathed and dressed ✔
Walked the dog ✔
Started work ✔

and I haven’t even got a Motherhood diary! It’s almost like these things come naturally and that everyone does them. That can’t be it though, can it? No one else is as organised as me. #supermom #lifegoals #smashingit

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1011252bleeping hell, I am smashing life! I have:
Got up ✔
Made breakfast ✔
Bathed and dressed ✔
Walked the dog ✔
Started work ✔

and I haven’t even got a Motherhood diary! It’s almost like these things come naturally and that everyone does them. That can’t be it though, can it? No one else is as organised as me. #supermom #lifegoals #smashingit
But have you written down your child’s name? This book enables you to do that, it’s very important to know your child’s name especially if you are going to spend her life touting her out for free personalised clothes 5 times too big for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.