Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like some sort of contraption that she uses on Dello to stop him from leaving the house!
So her ā€˜daddy diyā€™ couldnā€™t have put this together for Olive himself? Also, arenā€™t these usually for younger kids, and they can still use them while theyā€™re bigger, rather than for an 18month old who can already walk and play the guitar and panel straighter than her dad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is Olive doing with a sensory board? Is she bleeping all together illiterate? I thought sensory was from about 4/5 months until till about 12. I might be wrong but I would be using dolls, prams, kitchen and utensils etc, not a sensory board. I beg sheā€™s begged that with her Troll tales.

Bar And Grill havenā€™t replied to me. I will give it 24 hours since I sent the last one and e-mail them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What the duck is Olive doing with a sensory board? Is she bleeping all together illiterate? I thought sensory was from about 4/5 months until till about 12. I might be wrong but I would be using dolls, prams, kitchen and utensils etc, not a sensory board. I beg sheā€™s begged that with her Troll tales.

Bar And Grill havenā€™t replied to me. I will give it 24 hours since I sent the last one and e-mail them again.
When my bespokes were young they had age appropriate sensory toys, not a board full of ironmongery :oops: Not sure what it's meant to teach her? How to break in to houses maybe? Who the hell buys, or begs, for a sensory board made on the back of a B&Q kitchen door, using an item from every aisle in said B&Q?!
Not to mention the fact that it certainly won't be CE marked, therefore the maker is breaking the law, and it's definitely not appropriate for a kid to be playing with!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
SCREAMING why is olive dressed like a 90s boy band member

Also that lock with the chain screams jammed fingers to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine dressing your child in a summer outfit for a childā€™s party, then 2 days later in full winter gear.
Am I missing something, is it colder now than it was Saturday?
why are we now dressing up warm?

olive doesnā€™t know if sheā€™s coming or going šŸ™ˆ

a kids party is a lovely time to get a little girls best dress on and make her look cute etc
Canā€™t believe she walked her out the front door like that, if thatā€™s not a sign that sheā€™s absolutely brain dead, then I donā€™t know what is.

Reactions: 10
Now having any bespokes I donā€™t really know much about kids, but I do know that people always talk about the importance of good shoes for young ones. Is this still the case? If so Oluvā€™s feet have no chance ā˜¹
Always the case troll!

Poor child looks like sheā€™s about to do some door to door sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Smashing life girl. Go buy yourself something pretty!

PS Truff favorite meal is not one word, you missed the space out hon.
Thatā€™s what I came on to write šŸ˜‚ must have hired the ā€œapplicatonā€ mitt person for this. Must be cheaper due to the dippyness!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know that episode of friends where one of them says to Rachel about her baby ā€œdo you ever worry that sheā€™s going to get your real noseā€ā€¦well. Yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 36
SCREAMING why is olive dressed like a 90s boy band member

Also that lock with the chain screams jammed fingers to me.
Didnā€™t someone mention something about the boy band A1 yesterday?
Tattle; giving Truff inspiration since 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s a bit too old for a sensory board like but hey, itā€™s free!
Her house must be overrun with absolute shite! No wonder she canā€™t stay in. The whole house must feel chaotic and claustrophobic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trolls. I cannot. Words fail me.
Wow, some people really will try and sell (or in this case gift) any old shite wonā€™t they?!

Itā€™s like she sent her fella out to the shed to see what was knocking around in there that she could get rid of. Itā€™s just missing a tube of silicone sealant and a few rusty screws.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.