Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Trolls....

There wasn't any new thread suggestions so had to improvise using the hysterical analogy by our @Violetx ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Lots of funny comings and goings in the last thread ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Let's stick to Truff Aye !!
If you're serving Tea - Piping Hot, Cup Full that's all that will do !!

#READ THE WIKI

@Eleanor Abernathy can you please make all of our days and delight us with one of your fabulous Recaps.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Remember ages ago when someone would drop onto the thread with vague, yet potentially sensational tea, never any proof but always managed to whip up a storm? Then it was said her โ€œagentโ€ (or a member of the Truff camp) would purposely do it to push people to her page / improve engagement?

Seems strange she would come off private, then this half brewed tea is presented.

If itโ€™s genuine, Iโ€™m happy to wait for it, and I hope this isnโ€™t an unfortunate quick tea bagging incident, Iโ€™d like some freshly brewed piping hot tea. Truff is boring. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Genius thread title. I even asked one of my kids to play this music for me when I first read this!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember ages ago when someone would drop onto the thread with vague, yet potentially sensational tea, never any proof but always managed to whip up a storm? Then it was said her โ€œagentโ€ (or a member of the Truff camp) would purposely do it to push people to her page / improve engagement?

Seems strange she would come off private, then this half brewed tea is presented.

If itโ€™s genuine, Iโ€™m happy to wait for it, and I hope this isnโ€™t an unfortunate quick tea bagging incident, Iโ€™d like some freshly brewed piping hot tea. Truff is boring. Read the wiki.
Yes and coincidentally they always comment on the hinch thread first then drop a couple on to truffs ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seeing as itโ€™s the thread title we can have another listen ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Popped into a H&B that I donโ€™t usually visit (South Rd, Waterloo) - no KHM stuff, but Olivia Hale brushes, non-branded ring light and application mitt ๐Ÿ‘€ Is her stuff being removed from shelves?
5A042C6A-249D-4390-97A5-36D722C0CD99.jpeg

25A60642-BA34-438E-B0B5-8F1E58BC0A24.jpeg

35CDD0B9-A215-4374-B646-844831DF9A5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
@WhineyWonka tell Willy you need to get out the chocolate factory for abit and get yourself back over here and finish the tea you half arsed spilt

I can't make head nor tails but what is weird to me is that I also read a thread of a small Scottish influencer and we call her daughter whiney wonka as shes a brat who loves chocolate... But this member has never commented on her thread mostly hinch
I dont know why this is relevent but my thoughts are either the poster is from Scotland and would be unlikely to know anyone from the echo or there's a Scottish journo kirsty who is known to frequent tattle and has done articles on stuff she's found here... Maybe she knows her

Reactions: 12
Popped into a H&B that I donโ€™t usually visit (South Rd, Waterloo) - no KHM stuff, but Olivia Hale brushes, non-branded ring light and application mitt ๐Ÿ‘€ Is her stuff being removed from shelves?
View attachment 997261
View attachment 997262
View attachment 997263
Was you there today ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜„ I was this morning

I can't make head nor tails but what is weird to me is that I also read a thread of a small Scottish influencer and we call her daughter whiney wonka as shes a brat who loves chocolate... But this member has never commented on her thread mostly hinch
I dont know why this is relevent but my thoughts are either the poster is from Scotland and would be unlikely to know anyone from the echo or there's a Scottish journo kirsty who is known to frequent tattle and has done articles on stuff she's found here... Maybe she knows her
Does that Scottish influencer follow khm?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m pure laughing at that overnight oats โ€œrecipeโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ
โ€œPour your milkโ€ how much? Into where? We just pouring it on the floor or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I havenโ€™t even heard of that Scottish influencer. I havenโ€™t got a clue what she was on about, I couldnโ€™t make head nor tail of it myself x

Reactions: 5
I havenโ€™t even heard of that Scottish influencer. I havenโ€™t got a clue what she was on about, I couldnโ€™t make head nor tail of it myself x
Her name is social mamma very small account which is why I think she might be Scottish to even know who she is or just a coincidence

Reactions: 5
Was you there today ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜„ I was this morning

Does that Scottish influencer follow khm?
I'm blocked for messaging her about a scam mlm she was doing.. A spiritual course that involved getting up at 5 to talk about your inner child ๐Ÿ˜‚ don't ask she was peddling for over ยฃ1000 her name is thesocialmama.xo if someone wants to check

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless Chezza she must be deeply unhappy to constantly have to buy and share designer stuff to validate her existence. Living on the motorway, must be the fumes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
My god sheโ€™s a head. You are not qualified to speak on mental health. Stop telling people to just push through it. That is not how it works!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.