Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’ve all made your beds this morning whilst reading an audio book. New week, fresh start. Legs go trolls! 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen that sensory board hahahaha looks like something “Danielle New xx” from Facebook would lash on bargain bay for 25 quid each

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@Narnachops01 I’ve also messaged opera grill. I messaged the Pilates place and they blocked me. Not surprised they’re always empty running a business like that

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely that party only had family and friends......your family wouldn't rob you SURELY.

Reactions: 15
This baked flapjack recipe she keeps trying to push is copied from Rebecca Wilson (What mummy makes) she calls it porridge fingers but it’s exactly the same. Truff trying to pass it off as an original idea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This baked flapjack recipe she keeps trying to push is copied from Rebecca Wilson (What mummy makes) she calls it porridge fingers but it’s exactly the same. Truff trying to pass it off as an original idea
Its an old slimming world make apparently, Rebecca loves ripping off other people's recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is Olive doing with a sensory board? Is she bleeping all together illiterate? I thought sensory was from about 4/5 months until till about 12. I might be wrong but I would be using dolls, prams, kitchen and utensils etc, not a sensory board. I beg she’s begged that with her Troll tales.

Bar And Grill haven’t replied to me. I will give it 24 hours since I sent the last one and e-mail them again.
Absolute piss takers aren’t they narna, I’ve been waiting for peacocks to get back to me, they saw all the tweets what was sent and then blocked me 😡 so because they done that, I emailed Louise Redknapps agent to make her aware that her clothing is being gifted to a homophobic racist fat shame hate tweeting bullying scumbag x

The Pilates place also blocked me too along with that cheap sensory board but they saw and read all the tweets. Fat fanny that’s fine the place that you’ve bummed free lessons from blocked me they can’t stop me from going along to some classes or enquiring about lessons when you’re in there 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolute piss takers aren’t they narna, I’ve been waiting for peacocks to get back to me, they saw all the tweets what was sent and then blocked me 😡 so because they done that, I emailed Louise Redknapps agent to make her aware that her clothing is being gifted to a homophobic racist fat shame hate tweeting bullying scumbag x
Also blocked by peacocks . At least there’s a few of us messaging

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also blocked by peacocks . At least there’s a few of us messaging
It’s disgusting isn’t it. The more people message the company’s the better. Anyone had a reply back from mister Spex? They’ve read my message, but if they replied to me by wed-Thursday I’ll be phoning and asking to speak to the person who deals with their social media

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s shocking that a company is blocking people for telling them about this, I expect it from her little mates businesses but I’d expect better from a big company. Says a lot about them really

Reactions: 21
Surely that party only had family and friends......your family wouldn't rob you SURELY.
Well if your friends have got form… 🤣

It’ll probs have been the sax player or one of the many suppliers that were in and out with their #gifted #ad services.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Narnachops01 I’ve also messaged opera grill. I messaged the Pilates place and they blocked me. Not surprised they’re always empty running a business like that
Blocked you? How bleeping pathetic, if you was running a business and you were taken in by her lies, intimidated by her butchness or felt sorry for the lying twit you would at least say I don’t want to get into this and say there is nothing else to say. Just to block you, they must have the same mentality as her and look where that’s got her.

I have e-mailed them again this afternoon and Fab Shoes. They haven’t answered any e-mails from me because I was e-mailing the Spanish Company so resent it to the UK one. They said on IG messages to resent it to Uk and gave me the address. I have also e-mailed the journalised from the Guardian and asked her if she has any feedback on the e-mail I sent her.

Just that I find it quite poor for people on Tattle to be called Trolls when the actual Troll is her. I made it quite clear I’m not talking about anyone else in this except Truff as I had not seen other people’s thread that appeared in the original article and wasn’t really bothered about them. Just all the attention she gets is either because she acts like a twit buying things, saying that she ordered this item then declared it as an #AD then to be told it was never an #AD by the company so that is the kind of thing she does then there is a question or comment made she goes off on one, throws all kinds of names all over her IG account and then people are getting threatened, if she was approachable and accepted her errors people would have a lot me time for her. If she owned up to the Tweets people would respect her and say she’s made an apology and she looked genuine and has learnt from it but no not Truff she blames every other person on Tattle, Google. IG, FB, YouTube anywhere but herself and then come more lies, tears, threats that Police are coming for us, they know who we are, where we work etc, etc.

So I’m just intrigued if what you has written about Trolls if you agree she is the actual Troll and she even Trolls herself she’s that bleeping thick. But no matter what your opinion is please refrain for calling me a Troll and lots of other people when we in fact hold our heads high, not look over our shoulders and know nothing will come back to bite us on the arse because we know right from wrong, that words used in them Tweets are 100% unacceptable even in a conversation with a friend or family member, that they are unacceptable words to use anywhere and from conversations on the threads that we had also taught our children right from wrong and mine at least know the consequences if I ever find anything out about them saying any words like that or hear them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look who’s liked this post trolls 👀

do we think it’s daddy DIYs money maker? It’s under offer atm 🤔

Reactions: 5
It sure does. Anyone who hasn’t had a reply from peacocks email Louise redknapps agent and make them aware, that the company she’s working with is gifting her clothes to a homophobic racist fat shaming hate tweeting bullying scumbag
I asked Peacocks what would Louise Rednapp make if all this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Look who’s liked this post trolls 👀

do we think it’s daddy DIYs money maker? It’s under offer atm 🤔
He can’t have been involved, there’s no panelling! Although he did build a fence, or rather part of a fence, that ZSM shared part of a picture of so maybe he did the garden fence

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He can’t have been involved, there’s no panelling! Although he did build a fence, or rather part of a fence, that ZSM shared part of a picture of so maybe he did the garden fence
It was sold in April 2021 for £260k and now up for sale for £400k. wonder if he’ll buy truff a diamond……. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she pass off Slimming World Overnight Oats as her own recipe lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.