Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Tara Maynard says ‘troops’ and suits it.
They are mates, it’s weird, such a leech 🙈
Nah Tara's voice and fake I'm your friend bit goes thru me. Kate thinks and acts like she's better than everyone least she's consistent with something

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but as I AM Mother myself she infuriates me.....
That baby has a cotton vest on , bare chest exposed out in this weather, coat too small won't zip up , lace socks on so essentially bare legs and feet , no hat !! It's absolutely freezing out !? What's wrong with them two ???

She's not a doll for Instagram she's a baby , wrap her up warm and comfortable not what you think is Instagramable , she looks a mess as always ! Poor little thing !!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm sorry but as I AM Mother myself she infuriates me.....
That baby has a cotton vest on , bare chest exposed out in this weather, coat too small won't zip up , lace socks on so essentially bare legs and feet , no hat !! It's absolutely freezing out !? What's wrong with them two ???

She's not a doll for Instagram she's a baby , wrap her up warm and comfortable not what you think is Instagramable , she looks a mess as always ! Poor little thing !!!
That dress looks like a school pinafore she's found in the lost property box and needs rehemming. Meanwhile she's decked out and wrapped up warm. The pair of them have no shame.
Last week I got my LO out of the car at my mums and they'd pulled their mittens off in the car, my mum went spare because of how cold it was. Do her family not say anything to her?

Reactions: 27
It’s bleeping arlarse the kid looks a pure show all the time. Feel a bleep for fat crack thinking her kid looks lovely. No she doesn’t fat crack. Not once has your kid ever looked nice. Get her in suitable clothing you backward bastard it’s freezing and we are in WINTER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Uh, the kid has got them bloody fishnet tight things on again, they're very WERID.
Kid must be frozen. Just been to the park with my bespoke. Its freezing!
Imagine getting free food. So embarrassed for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone who is mentally well does not feel the need to go on and on and on about how great they feel. Get yourself some proper psychological help, Truff. You seem like a very unhappy and unfulfilled person.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s bleeping arlarse the kid looks a pure show all the time. Feel a bleep for fat crack thinking her kid looks lovely. No she doesn’t fat crack. Not once has your kid ever looked nice. Get her in suitable clothing you backward bastard it’s freezing and we are in WINTER
Olive is dressed worse than Scousebird and that takes some doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Uh, the kid has got them bloody fishnet tight things on again, they're very WERID.
Kid must be frozen. Just been to the park with my bespoke. Its freezing!
Imagine getting free food. So embarrassed for them.
Aren’t they like something a lady of the night would wear. Why would you want to put fishnet lace socks on a baby in this freezing cold weather

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs parenting classes. Doesn’t even know how to properly dress a baby for the cold weather. bleeping hambeast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shame on opera grill
My parents eat out in Chester all the time, anywhere Truff goes I bar them from going. Mind they wouldn’t be seen dead in the likes of opera grill anyway.

Reactions: 18
Someone who is mentally well does not feel the need to go on and on and on about how great they feel. Get yourself some proper psychological help, Truff. You seem like a very unhappy and unfulfilled person.
All of this! I couldn’t agree more! Read the wiki.

Reactions: 7
Imagine scoffing Oysters , prawns , steaks , truffle fries and ale before 1pm all because you don't wana pay !! 🤢

Opera obvs told them to come early for their PR#AD meal before the paying customers arrive, there wasn't a soul there.

She will be on tomoz saying she's lost stoneeess in her calorie deficit she's told her mate in Oz she's done her weigh in 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Out of all the insults you threw at her there Backward Bastard was my fave :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Trolls, just been the Aldi in Bebington when I heard a familiar voice shouting down the phone "yeh I've been at our Kates all day".... turned round and it our was only our bloody Mez! So she's clearly been there watching Oluf whilst Katie slapped 10 tonnes of foundation on. Anyway goes back to my car and there she is getting in her little 2005 Peugeot 107 with the window wiper hanging off.... so fat tits pretends to live this lavish lifestyle, driving around in a car that costs more a month than my mortgage, yet she can't put her hand in her pocket for her little old mum. Sly fucker!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.