Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Trolls, just been the Aldi in Bebington when I heard a familiar voice shouting down the phone "yeh I've been at our Kates all day".... turned round and it our was only our bloody Mez! So she's clearly been there watching Oluf whilst Katie slapped 10 tonnes of foundation on. Anyway goes back to my car and there she is getting in her little 2005 Peugeot 107 with the window wiper hanging off.... so fat tits pretends to live this lavish lifestyle, driving around in a car that costs more a month than my mortgage, yet she can't put her hand in her pocket for her little old mum. Sly fucker!!!
I am screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can spell chateaubriand but Not Tempura!
Not being funny but with the Menu sitting right there she has no excuse for piss poor spelling 😜

Aren’t they like something a lady of the night would wear. Why would you want to put fishnet lace socks on a baby in this freezing cold weather
They’re dressed like a pair of extras from Peaky bleeping Blinders 🤨

Where’s Steph the Meff and her Circle of Show now eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“Hey guys, do you prefer makeup pictures without filters?”
93% of people: yes
….filters next story 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t make it up. Also I literally shudder cringing everytime she says “troops”
have I missed something? She said the photo was without file yet or ring light, but I zoomed in on the pic and it’s filtered 🤣 unless she has pink and yellow lips. The original posted here is better for zooming in and seeing the mess ste made of the filter/editing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
have I missed something? She said the photo was without file yet or ring light, but I zoomed in on the pic and it’s filtered 🤣 unless she has pink and yellow lips. The original posted here is better for zooming in and seeing the mess ste made of the filter/editing
Eyelashes hanging on for dear life as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That kid looks a bleeping state.I hate seeing a bare chest/neck on a bairn in the middle of winter, It looks scruffy! She looks like she’s dressed for Halloween.
Truff get yourself down to Next or the supermarkets & get your kid some decent clothes.

Reactions: 20
Well done opera grill you won’t be getting my custom again 👋🏼 Look at them ordering all expensive stuff from the menu because it’s all free. Pair of bums. Car has defo gone back probably can’t afford it. Need to do a drive by to see what ‘new’ motor they now have in its place.
Yes please! I dont know what time you’re gonna do a drive by though she’s never in the bleeping house!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if the Audi is theirs and she’s posted it to “show off”
It’s newer than the RR though isn’t it?
Also zoom in on Oliff rags, that pinafore looks rotten dirty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don’t know why but I am shocked at mez driving….. I just didn’t expect her to be able to drive. I can’t even explain why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That kid looks a bleeping state.I hate seeing a bare chest/neck on a bairn in the middle of winter, It looks scruffy! She looks like she’s dressed for Halloween.
Truff get yourself down to Next or the supermarkets & get your kid some decent clothes.
Next won’t let her take the clothes for free though…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine her and delo having sex. Picture it, I dare you.

Soz just felt like ruining everyone’s day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The last 2 days feels like a list of her ramming in all her ‘dizzy codes’ for the places that trolls complained to. Heeerrrberst, glasses, collection , opera grill, peacocks. Has she apologised profusely to these places or just doubled down on being a victim?

Reactions: 19
Olive looks like Anne Hathaway’s character from Les Miz when she ends up destitute in the poor house.
That outfit is absolutely criminal. Imagine having a little girl with all the gorgeous outfits available and she dresses her like a destitute prozzie from Victorian times.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Trolls, just been the Aldi in Bebington when I heard a familiar voice shouting down the phone "yeh I've been at our Kates all day".... turned round and it our was only our bloody Mez! So she's clearly been there watching Oluf whilst Katie slapped 10 tonnes of foundation on. Anyway goes back to my car and there she is getting in her little 2005 Peugeot 107 with the window wiper hanging off.... so fat tits pretends to live this lavish lifestyle, driving around in a car that costs more a month than my mortgage, yet she can't put her hand in her pocket for her little old mum. Sly fucker!!!
Troll you're giving her ammunition there putting her Mums car & reg on , she will be on slobbering tomoz about that !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.