Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all them asking questions she is avoiding will be troll blocked in 3 2 1 ❌

Reactions: 13
Someone asked her a genuine question they'd lost weight and didn't want to look gaunt..... she couldn't answer !!!
Another viewer answered it for her - she's so tit ! She literally only has that mua public Instagram for freebies and to try and be famous , how she can say makeup is her passion hahaha !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone asked if the the mountains of powder made her skin look dry and she just shouted NO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is a fkn charlatan she hasnt a clue how to communicate with the target audience, does she even have a target audience she has her fingers in too many pies literally, promotes bad car finance, tit dinners, bad fashion for kids and adults, dodgy diy and diets that aren’t diets. The list goes on and on and to top it all she has no people skills whatsoever. Who in the right mind would ask her to promote anything for them, she cant even promote her own products she sold her name to. Can someone please take her phone away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasnt she begging for a breakdown truck a few weeks back, engine has probably gone, just like her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtf has she done to Delo? He’s like a completely different fella. I can’t believe I used to think he was ok. He looks like my (female) 65 year old doctors receptionist with that bangle and his bouffant hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Hey guys, do you prefer makeup pictures without filters?”
93% of people: yes
….filters next story 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can’t make it up. Also I literally shudder cringing everytime she says “troops”
F2594CA7-C195-41ED-B0C7-0E5833726BF4.png

AE84BC37-7F04-4BFE-BA01-7578B69A2470.png

Wtf has she done to Delo? He’s like a completely different fella. I can’t believe I used to think he was ok. He looks like my (female) 65 year old doctors receptionist with that bangle and his bouffant hair.
He’s also been a vile prick even when he was with Danielle.
Him and KHM are just a vile as each other, although his Falcon sense and hair has stopped to a whole new low recently

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would anyone want to see a makeup post with filters??? Doesn’t that defeat the object entirely? Christ we’re dealing with actual amoebas

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She looks like she’s got make up in her eyebrows. She doesn’t look glam to me at all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% different car, the post on Omg car finance shows cream interior.
she still follows them though 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also Tara Maynard says ‘troops’ and suits it.
They are mates, it’s weird, such a leech 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone asked her a genuine question they'd lost weight and didn't want to look gaunt..... she couldn't answer !!!
Another viewer answered it for her - she's so tit ! She literally only has that mua public Instagram for freebies and to try and be famous , how she can say makeup is her passion hahaha !
When was this🤣🤣

Eeewwww they're bumming their Sunday Lunch !! Opera Grill #ad !! Scruffy scruffy bastards !! So embarrassing that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has this whole month been ‘celebrating daddy diy’? Finally potty trained? Counted to 10? Did some panelling where the bubble on the spirit level was on the middle? YouTubed basic electrics to move plugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.