Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done opera grill you won’t be getting my custom again 👋🏼 Look at them ordering all expensive stuff from the menu because it’s all free. Pair of bums. Car has defo gone back probably can’t afford it. Need to do a drive by to see what ‘new’ motor they now have in its place.

Reactions: 42
She’s got the fashion sense of Susan Boyle. That poor kid always looks a show too. At least she has socks on today even if they are Lacy stockings 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s got the fashion sense of Susan Boyle. That poor kid always looks a show too. At least she has socks on today even if they are Lacy stockings 🙈
Olive looks like she’s got to clock back in at the workhouse to finish sewing petticoats after her lunch. Poor child always looks a show, don’t think I’ve ever seen her in an outfit and thought ‘ ahh she looks lovely today’

I sometimes wonder if Truff does it on purpose, dresses Olive in drab clothes so the attention will stay on her.

Wearing a ring on her ring finger…. Kate, remember he proposed to his ex 😉
Look at the grip she’s got on Olive, the ham fisted bison.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone asked her a genuine question they'd lost weight and didn't want to look gaunt..... she couldn't answer !!!
Another viewer answered it for her - she's so tit ! She literally only has that mua public Instagram for freebies and to try and be famous , how she can say makeup is her passion hahaha !

She did say she had retired in the cook off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Need to catch up but sorry wtf is olive wearing?? She looks like a trampy weird granny

Reactions: 9
What have they been celebrating? Do you think Matts given up panelling around light switches and gone back to being employed? The new car could be a company one!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell her arse looks like it’s going to explode in those leather pants. One fart and she’s done for.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I live in Cheshire and cant stand Opera Grill. All the pretentious knobs from out of area go there. Hate it even more now they are gifting the likes of truff free meals. Place looked dead considering its a weekend, says it all.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.