Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get it at all, I take great satisfaction in dressing my kids, especially the little one, getting her all wrapped up cosy in something warm and comfortable in the winter. Little tiny boots and hats with warm coats are the cutest. I cant get my head around how she dessses that kid, never looks appropriate or comfortable.

Reactions: 27
I know there’s a few fellow trolls on here from L11 ways, that most recent photo of hers looks like it’s been taken in Home and Bargains car park in Broadway. The one that used to back onto the brothel that used to say BROTHEL in 6 foot high letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am raging over what she’s taken that kid out in today. Nothing but an accessory. She just wants to be able to brag about where she got the clothes from - Kate, hun, you’re bragging about buying them in the Zara bleeping sale. Get down Asda and get the kid something warm and comfy for ducks sake. You’re making her look ridiculous and about to g give her pneumonia

Reactions: 21
Troll you're giving her ammunition there putting her Mums car & reg on , she will be on slobbering tomoz about that !
Not hard to find out what car she drives to be fair, it's always permanently at Kates and if it's not.... its at oh darlin. The girl sold her soul, her kids, her ma's and her nan's so she can be an influenza, no one would know what her mum looked like if she kept her private life 'private'.

I'd be mortified if strangers could recognise my mum in the middle of a supermarket, but that's why my instas private and I don't broadcast a fake lavish lifestyle, whilst leaving my poor mum to struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Next won’t let her take the clothes for free though…
Exactly,she mustn’t have been gifted any decent winter clothes.It’s all shite that she accepts for Olive.
To be fair though Truff has got sticky fingers,I’m surprised she hasn’t robbed the shops 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly,she mustn’t have been gifted any decent winter clothes.It’s all shite that she accepts for Olive.
To be fair though Truff has got sticky fingers,I’m surprised she hasn’t robbed the shops 😁
Delo must have some winter coats that would fit her, they are clearly sharing shoes and boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The soft twit was gifted a snowsuit for Olive on Friday so THERE IN NO EXCUSE.

Truff you’re a bleeping twit, that kid must be frozen and don’t get me started on the pop socks.

I notice your wrapped up warm so why is the child that saved you?

Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Trolls, just been the Aldi in Bebington when I heard a familiar voice shouting down the phone "yeh I've been at our Kates all day".... turned round and it our was only our bloody Mez! So she's clearly been there watching Oluf whilst Katie slapped 10 tonnes of foundation on. Anyway goes back to my car and there she is getting in her little 2005 Peugeot 107 with the window wiper hanging off.... so fat tits pretends to live this lavish lifestyle, driving around in a car that costs more a month than my mortgage, yet she can't put her hand in her pocket for her little old mum. Sly fucker!!!
Aww mez must have downgraded she used to have a black one which was in better nic must of been loosing hours at oh snarlin she must had to do a we buy any car for he rent payments an what she had left she got that 🤣🤣

No back bone.
Her doing those hip thrusts is exactly what Delo must see her gurning away with her big Harry hill glasses on 😂
Lights off and bottoms off for his eyes only 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not caught up, but why does Olif look like she’s about to board a train during the blitz 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Imagine her and delo having sex. Picture it, I dare you.

Soz just felt like ruining everyone’s day
He will be on top running his hands through his big bouffant wig. Pic of watch me eyebrows tuck into the headboard.
whilst Truff hip thrusts at him moaning about Trolls.
Once a month after her monthly bath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Imagine her and delo having sex. Picture it, I dare you.

Soz just felt like ruining everyone’s day
Remember that old game everyone used to play in the 90s where you’d say to someone ‘the game’ and they’d get pissed off cause it was an imaginary game everyone played.

Feel like you’ve just done that to me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again, bumming free food when you can afford it and eating oysters and chateaubriand when you KNOW that inflation and increasing energy bills has made eating basically impossible for anyone on a low wage is ABSOLUTELY IMMORAL. Read the room, Kate. Your absolute contempt for people is worse than your casual homophobia.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Remember that old game everyone used to play in the 90s where you’d say to someone ‘the game’ and they’d get pissed off cause it was an imaginary game everyone played.

Feel like you’ve just done that to me
😂😂 *takes a bow*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.