Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best is the slagging off Amanda yet she’s Bessie mates
I know the lot of them are around the bend.

Seriously though, the two facedness of them all. It’s embarrassing, like duck I would go near a party with them all in after that. I would know they would have slagged me off to each other because that’s the type of people they are. Im just not hard faced enough, or thick enough to convince myself they believe my Troll story.

At the end of the day, there’s no getting away with the fact Truff wrote them comments no matter how much she convinces herself she didn’t. If people are stupid enough to believe the tit she’s spouting then, their as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Amanda got her on her first cookalong just for the views and subscribers, not because she likes her. I’d bet that AH and CD take the piss out of her behind her back. She doesn’t fit in with that clique.

Reactions: 29
I thought Olive just loves dance floors, and dancing, and singing 🤔 every story I could see them in she’s just stood in the middle of the dance floor with every other kid dancing round her and Truff on the side line, phone in hand and tit flickers on!

She’ll screen shot my comment and upload it to her police ‘evidence’ of me being a troll saying Olive can’t dance 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Late to the party here but has she really used a screenshot off Google of someone putting in a freedom of information request to Merseyside police and claimed she’s messaged them?

what was she hoping to achieve by that? Did she think Everyone would tit their pants, apologise and tattle would close?
I can’t get over how painfully dense she is. Would be fascinating to see how she comes up with these ideas and witness her and Delo discussing her next moves, I would watch a live of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought Olive just loves dance floors, and dancing, and singing 🤔 every story I could see them in she’s just stood in the middle of the dance floor with every other kid dancing round her and Truff on the side line, phone in hand and tit flickers on!

She’ll screen shot my comment and upload it to her police ‘evidence’ of me being a troll saying Olive can’t dance 😅
Troll! Oliffff only does interpretative dance, you just don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought it was yoga she went to yesterday, but it was actually that crazy machine pilates? Slight difference ZSM

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up now and me and the mr have been howling at the pregnancy advice comments. Thank you all you funny fuckers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I didnt need to see truff doing froggy legs and thrusting her pelvis before 9.00 am.
So shes advertising this yoga girl yesterday, it's not yoga truff, it reformer pirates. One job truff, one job.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didnt need to see truff doing froggy legs and thrusting her pelvis before 9.00 am.
So shes advertising this yoga girl yesterday, it's not yoga truff, it reformer pirates. One job truff, one job.....
I wonder if the unsocial sisters are reconsidering their collaboration with Truff. I can’t imagine how she’s going to cope with theit imminent yoga sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought the glasses people dropped her? She’s got a discount code incoming 🙄
It’ll be an affiliate link which any random can sign up for and get a discount code. I doubt most companies check the background on anyone and everyone who signs up for one.

Reactions: 15
What the past 3 weeks has taught me is you can be racist (I don’t think she thinks she is saying anything wrong as she is that thick), homophobic (she most know people would be offended by the terms she used) and ‘troll’ other people on Twitter, Delete the evidence and continue with your life. So much for being accountable for your actions. She’s played a blinder to be fair. Ignoring it hoping it will go away. However, evidence galore and one day, it will all come crashing down around her. She needs to bleeping reign it in and stop being a smug little fucker. You have broken the law more times than we can count yet still come out smelling, not of roses from what I have read, but you know what I mean!

Watching her latest stories— BULLSHIT
-I can do 5k easily now- you’re out of breath talking and walking
- you’ve only got one life, don’t be feeling down- oh ok, sorry- peoples demons get in the way of your theory. Bet she would say these people would be trolls. Everyone feels down- duck me, she’s up and down more times than anyone I know. If I have to see her snot stories about trolls.

why I watch this simple cow is beyond me

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Crying at her. Pilates video hahahhaa 😂😂😂

Thought that Misterspex said they were having nothing to do with her , now she's got a dizzy code ?

Reactions: 9
For someone who claims to run 5k in minus 10 minutes - she doesn’t half get out of breath when walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.