Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she kidding that she's that size standing next to Charlotte D hahahaha !!
Stomach flat as a pancake size 8 all of a sudden View attachment 1007596
I'm late to the party, literally!
I was about to comment on these monster plastic bin bag legs! And the shoes! I can't comment! On neither truffles!

that blue shoe has resorted me to buying cigarettes and a waterproof mascara because I cannot cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m ??? Is this a normal thing to have babies at a party like this???!
At least olive, although wearing an outfit she should of been wearing in July ‘21 when her mother had her in a hoodie, is wearing shoes that fit.
Kates trousers most definitely stink of that fishy pleather and she’s got some brass neck turning up when they all know she’s been in the echo having used homophobic slurs on a public platform.
Her life is pitiful and every time I catch up here it seems to be more and more pathetic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You’ve had covid right? I saw a post from my hairdresser the other day and there’s been scientific studies published about hair loss following covid, it starts between 6 and 8 weeks after you’ve had it and you can lose triple the amount of hair you usually would on a daily basis. It said it can last 6-9 months.

Not derailing, I’m so far behind on the is thread because you know I’m trying to actually parent a 1.5 year old and not just sit on my phone recording his every move and selling his soul to Insta all day 🙄 assume it’s just the same tit different day though
Don't tell me this 😭 just getting over covid now finally and I'm bald as it is, cba with another surprise around the corner to contend with.

Reactions: 6
The more I think about that poor child bleeping dressed for Summer the more I feel sorry for her. It’s not even like it’s the middle of September it’s full blown bleeping Winter the Soft twit.

Look at Truff, all the Mother’s stood back and then there is her in the middle of it all. Why, it’s not even you’re kids party, it’s not your kids limelight and you’ve only been invited because they think they should incase you bounce down their drive with Delo asking where your invite is/!was.

I feel a bleeping shamed too, they will all know Truff your a racist, vile, nasty, homophobic bullying Troll. I would be mortified everyone knew they about me, all over the Echo, those people including Dawson will read here too and they will all be taking the piss out of you because that’s what everyone does.

The whinging about your Trolls, the imaginary Police, the Crime No’s that mean duck all, the imaginary Trolls turning up at your house, the people following you, the threats to your little family, playing the poor victim.

Now your neglecting your child that saved you? Are you ok? Like seriously, I hope she doesn’t end up with pneumonia because that is neglect or is it for the likes. It Sunday tomorrow, perfect prime time.

Let’s hope I’m wrong for Olive’s sake.
The best is the slagging off Amanda yet she’s Bessie mates

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.