Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recommendation time girls. My hair has fallen out a lot over the past year, no idea why really doctor couldn’t find anything medically wrong. It’s gone so thin it’s making me cry. Anyone know any products to help thicken it again? I know herrrberrrst is just weak, overpriced biotin so I’m gonna swerve that one
Philip Kingsley elasticiser has done wonders for my hair x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought Olive just loves dance floors, and dancing, and singing 🤔 every story I could see them in she’s just stood in the middle of the dance floor with every other kid dancing round her and Truff on the side line, phone in hand and tit flickers on!

She’ll screen shot my comment and upload it to her police ‘evidence’ of me being a troll saying Olive can’t dance 😅
I would of expected Olliifff to of being playing guitar at the party and singing in Spanish as she loovesss it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The body language and faces say it all in the picture of her and Amanda

Reactions: 4
Is it Yoga or Pilates, surely someone or everyone knows the difference but least the penny has dropped.

Olive had a summer dress on yesterday, a summer dress. Truff you wonder why you get Trolled and the absolute piss taken out of you. Look at pictures of Olive and have a word.

If she had a coat or cardigan on it would have made it a bit better, but no.

Reactions: 11
Trying to put eyelashes on in that live and then having to abandon them after the 3rd attempt, “I’ll put them on off camera” 🙈😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine making everyone address you as KHM - then you can't even stick eyelashes on yourself on Instagram live - she's a tit MUA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Came here to say what you’ve all been saying 😂😂 someone asked if she owns oh darlin still too and no response…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So ignored all the comments about TikTok, oh Darlin not being hers and couldn’t put lashes on. Great live Kate. If I was the girl who commented about her doing her wedding makeup I would be getting a refund.

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised Olive wasn't playing the sax while back flipping around that dance floor

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.