Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about that poor child bleeping dressed for Summer the more I feel sorry for her. It’s not even like it’s the middle of September it’s full blown bleeping Winter the Soft twit.

Look at Truff, all the Mother’s stood back and then there is her in the middle of it all. Why, it’s not even you’re kids party, it’s not your kids limelight and you’ve only been invited because they think they should incase you bounce down their drive with Delo asking where your invite is/!was.

I feel a bleeping shamed too, they will all know Truff your a racist, vile, nasty, homophobic bullying Troll. I would be mortified everyone knew they about me, all over the Echo, those people including Dawson will read here too and they will all be taking the piss out of you because that’s what everyone does.

The whinging about your Trolls, the imaginary Police, the Crime No’s that mean duck all, the imaginary Trolls turning up at your house, the people following you, the threats to your little family, playing the poor victim.

Now your neglecting your child that saved you? Are you ok? Like seriously, I hope she doesn’t end up with pneumonia because that is neglect or is it for the likes. It Sunday tomorrow, perfect prime time.

Let’s hope I’m wrong for Olive’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't bleeping stand CD she literally goes through me.
I watched her stories today and that ad for the laundry tablets was moronic. She looks well enough dolled up but She’s a proper halfwit isn’t she? People that laugh at their own humour whilst they’re trying to be funny turn me inside out with cringe

Reactions: 17
Where does all the cash come from 👀👀
Well. She had her business “stolen” and then her and her girlfriend managed to get enough together to create a salon. She’s also had her house massively renovated and paid privately to get preg.

I have created a thread as not to derail fat tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trolls, as if you’re talking about Olive being cold!! You forget that she is a hot person, just like Truff and Delo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Am I the only person with absolutely no clue who this CD is? What is she ‘famous’ for? Except slut dropping and gyrating at a 1 year olds birthday party? Ive been a mother for many many years now so have been to more children’s parties than you can shake a stick at. Never in my life have I seen such a carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you know what makes me laugh about delo blagging bizo! Is the fact he let his partner and baby fly economy alone 😂😂😂 my husband would never ever let us fly economy alone he would say here ill book you business I’ll fly economy in a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but then again the difference between my husband and delo is that my fella doesn’t need people to know he’s wealthy and had to put it all over the gram 😂😂😂
I don’t think he did,he just jumped in the seat for a photo opportunity. It’s been mentioned in one of the earlier threads. He’s as much as a dick as Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he did,he just jumped in the seat for a photo opportunity. It’s been mentioned in one of the earlier threads. He’s as much as a dick as Truff.
No I know but it’s the fact he took a pic and put it on Instagram why would you do that you look a bleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trolls. I know someone at Charlotte’s party! She’s an absolute horror and has a good following and wish someone would start a thread as I have ALL her tea.

Anyway, I’m eagerly watching stories to catch a glimpse of Fat Tits.
Charlotte’s got a thread x

Reactions: 1
Am I the only person with absolutely no clue who this CD is? What is she ‘famous’ for? Except slut dropping and gyrating at a 1 year olds birthday party? Ive been a mother for many many years now so have been to more children’s parties than you can shake a stick at. Never in my life have I seen such a carry on.
Famous for being Les Dawsons daughter 🙄 and having a threesome on ex on the beach. Classyyy lady.
Imagine turning a one year olds party into that. Bet there’s pure coke flying round the wrongens

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Never heard of them what are they? Celebs or wanna bes
Wannabees, they sign up for anything to get “famous” they did Your face or Mine and couples come dine with me. There’s now a thread to discuss rather than spoiling the joy of fat tits.

Reactions: 5
Famous for being Les Dawsons daughter 🙄 and having a threesome on ex on the beach. Classyyy lady.
Imagine turning a one year olds party into that. Bet there’s pure coke flying round the wrongens
Oh I see, I didn’t realise.

I feel so sorry for these children, my youngest is only a year older than Olive and I couldn’t imagine behaving like these absolute skip rats. Just thinking how easily little ones get overwhelmed, there can’t have been any enjoyment for the children at that party. I couldn’t be a part of something like that, absolute disgrace. Money cant buy class as they say.

Reactions: 25
Every other kid dressed for winter, and not being shoved / dragged by their own mum 😥

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

I’ve just seen this on another thread omg this will be truff with olive 😭😭😂😂 ‘show how upset the trolls are making you olive’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.