Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she kidding that she's that size standing next to Charlotte D hahahaha !!
Stomach flat as a pancake size 8 all of a sudden
2AB98C66-B118-4FCD-BDEC-A224BB36AA63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
bleeping state of them all at dawsy's party

Smelly, grubby leather pants on that probably stink of cheese. Her outfit looks like something my ma wore in 2002 to go the bingo on a friday night

Harrington is a ham beast ain't she, shes another khm in denial

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes I think, ‘maybe she has lost weight’ then I remember the real pink blazer pics from last week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
bleeping state of them all at dawsy's party

Smelly, grubby leather pants on that probably stink of cheese. Her outfit looks like something my ma wore in 2002 to go the bingo on a friday night

Harrington is a ham beast ain't she, shes another khm in denial
Fake as duck the pair of them, they can both get in the bin. Really thought Amanda would have been distancing herself from wide load after them tweets the other week.

Reactions: 18
Has that poor bleeping child of hers got anything on her legs? You’re legs aren’t bare so why have you got Olive’s bare. Thick as pig tit.

Truff your a bleeping disgrace. Common sense obviously doesn’t prevail with you, if I let my kids go out dressed like that my husband would have a coronary.

I see she’s all over the the place singing and dancing, taking over. You can’t even allow a one year old to have a party without gegging in.

As for the other one. I have seen her once and had no idea who her or her Mother was until I seen a picture of her Father on the wall. I have no words for her, I don’t know which one of them is worse. I honestly don’t and the fact they are raising kids is bleeping frightening.

Reactions: 26
I've seen it all now 😂😂 A sax playing clown 😂😂😂
Because no z list party is complete without a sax! View attachment 1007633
Serious question

What amount of money or online exposure would convince you to lower yourself to perform for these cunts, dressed like that. I seriously, seriously hope he’s getting paid full whack 👀

Christ. We all have to make a living but this makes me a bit sad

Reactions: 18
Nice bit of blurring around the edges where she’s shaved 4 stone off herself.

That or it’s just the stink coming off her.
She’s never rode in on her Harley has she? Good of her to come as meatloaf again, nice little tribute after the sad news

Even the lad has got tights on - she’s a pure bleep, it’s freezing today!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has that poor bleeping child of hers got anything on her legs? You’re legs aren’t bare so why have you got Olive’s bare. Thick as pig tit.

Truff your a bleeping disgrace. Common sense obviously doesn’t prevail with you, if I let my kids go out dressed like that my husband would have a coronary.

I see she’s all over the the place singing and dancing, taking over. You can’t even allow a one year old to have a party without gegging in.

As for the other one. I have seen her once and had no idea who her or her Mother was until I seen a picture of her Father on the wall. I have no words for her, I don’t know which one of them is worse. I honestly don’t and the fact they are raising kids is bleeping frightening.
It's absolutely freezing today - she's got no tights or socks on , a flimsy T-shirt and shorts no jacket. She really is a bleeping disgrace why anyone would take parenting advice from her !!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I must say though, Noah is gorgeous. Reminds me so much of my bespoke.

Excuse me whilst I cry into my gin because my bespoke is at his Dad’s tonight and despite him doing my head in, I miss the little hooligan 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's absolutely freezing today - she's got no tights or socks on , a flimsy T-shirt and shorts no jacket. She really is a bleeping disgrace why anyone would take parenting from her !!
I’ve been to Ormskirk this afternoon and I’m never cold, they all go mad in this house because their all freezing and the sweat is pouring off me. I sleep with a window open 365 days a year and no matter how cold because I hate being hot. I have had to get a hot drink while I was out and come home to a hot house because I’m freezing.

So as my kids say it must be cold. There she is with a child with no coat, socks, tights or cardigan and her with leather trousers and a jumper. I really think she’s bleeping thick you know. Surely she’s not for real and she’s taking the piss out of us.

But, I know she isn’t the silly twit.

Reactions: 22
I’ve been to Ormskirk this afternoon and I’m never cold, they all go mad in this house because their all freezing and the sweat is pouring off me. I sleep with a window open 365 days a year and no matter how cold because I hate being hot. I have had to get a hit drink while I was out and come home to a hot house because I’m freezing.

So as my kids say it must be cold. There she is with a child with no coat, socks, tights or cardigan and her with leather trousers and a jumper. I really think she’s bleeping thick you know. Surely she’s not for real and she’s taking the piss out of us. But, I know she isn’t the silly twit.
She will say later..... Oluv loves being Cold it's her favourite 🥶🥶
She picks her own outfits and irons them !

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Chiselled jaw is back & don’t get me started on the way that bairn is dressed!
It’s a wonder Charlotte didn’t have any cardboard cutout’s of Les at the party. I grew up with the likes of Les etc on TV back in the day. I probably have better memories of him than bloody Charlotte!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I do think Kates lost weight and fair play but it’s not through a calorie deficit diet it’s more like a stress diet from being published in the Echo and outed as a homophobe. Tell the truth now Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not being funny but I’m sat in my house with long sleeves and a dressing gown and I’m still cold. That poor baby out in no clothes like it’s summer and those shoes with no socks just scream blisters. Poor thing I bet she’s Baltic

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.