Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Bum done’ idgaf that you’ve changed your kids nappy and you shouldn’t even have to attest to this fact

Is this really what it’s come to truff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
FB33B9F3-B125-41AB-A431-942FE91669F4.jpeg

the blurred lines on the lamp, the floor, the skirting. And god help anyone near her at yoga today. Just imagine. It’ll be fart central 🤢🤮

3734B919-EA66-4D9A-88A9-A953D2C0AE9C.jpeg

can’t escape her anywhere! We did actually pay for business class when we flew yesterday, we didn’t just sit in someone’s seat like an absolute div - hello Delo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't worry about the washing or the house work- 8am and she's already prattling on telling people how to live their lives......

People aren't all smelly scruffs like you love, they have to spend their weekends doing housework and cleaning as they do something called WORK (you wouldn't understand) all week so it's the only chance they get !

We don't all leave our crusty underwear lashed for 4 weeks yano 🤢🤢🤢
Shes rotten to the core and so is the house. Why would you not want a nice clean warm house for your shoe size 40 child to relax and play in. I’ve been up since 05:45, bed stripped, fresh bedding on, all upstairs scrubbed, same down stairs and I’m making my way threw the washing. Her house is filthy, so is she, oluv, elf on the panelled shelf and the dog. The house she lived in house when she was growing up must of been absolutely filthy too along with 2 sheets to the wind mez and the alcoholic rudolf nose taxi driver. Just shows what she’s used to doesn’t it🤢🤮

I think about this sometimes! Like on the hinch, Katie price etc thread it’s just all anonymous people from all over. It must really grate on her that the majority of people on hers are local. Everytime I’m in the tunnel and an old rangey zooms pass I crane my head for a look 😂 Many on here have had personal dealings or know someone that has. She must spend all her life looking over her shoulder doing the most simple things and could you be arsed. I’d of locked down all my socials as soon as thread 1 surfaced and took on board the advice about keeping my account for MAKE UP. All of her problems are her own doing and she’s an utterly vile creature who needs to get what’s coming to her tbh.
She will get what’s coming to her no doubt about it. I’m made up she’s a paranoid creature having to look over her shoulders every time she’s out and she certainly can’t sleep soundly at night, every little noise shes thinking who’s that, is that someone coming here, her mind racing like a formula 1 car.

Sounds like the party is going to be amazingly over the top! Unlike the scorched grass of Truff’s kids birthday. Read the wiki.
And all the photos edited to make it look like it was a roasting hot day when infact it was a freezing cold wet day, along with elf on the panelled shelf’s toupee and him blowing his load over poppy the troll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha the editing on the latest mirror selfie!! Thought you didn’t edit your pics Kate?? Look at the skirting board on her right leg hahahahaha absolute head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha the editing on the latest mirror selfie!! Thought you didn’t edit your pics Kate?? Look at the skirting board on her right leg hahahahaha absolute head
Was coming on to say this! That skirting is terrible advertising for her fella 🤣. Never seen it in waves before! New style Kate??? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Bum done’ idgaf that you’ve changed your kids nappy and you shouldn’t even have to attest to this fact

Is this really what it’s come to truff
She was on about herself Troll!
She only wipes once a week, she only does her washing every 4 week and she only cleans the house if Amanda Harrington is coming round so, really, bum wipe is worthy of announcing. If you’re lucky, next time she might position her phone down the pan and flim it so you can learn too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1006806
the blurred lines on the lamp, the floor, the skirting. And god help anyone near her at yoga today. Just imagine. It’ll be fart central 🤢🤮

View attachment 1006810
can’t escape her anywhere! We did actually pay for business class when we flew yesterday, we didn’t just sit in someone’s seat like an absolute div - hello Delo.
What the fucks wrong with her foot, looks the same quaver shape as Olif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only doing a yoga class now cause she has to do one with the unsocial sisters.
Can you imagine her talking over every one abs being a knob. Wonder if any black lesbian mums can go or is it just “normal” mums don’t know how she has the nerve to show her face

Reactions: 25
She must go through so much fuel! Can’t bear to stay in Upton can she. For the amount she spends in fuel she’d probably be able to move to one of the places she travels to 50 times a day. Only rent though, she ain’t getting no big mortgage on her influenza salary 😬

Reactions: 20
Yeah, it’s fairly comparable to other nurseries but Truff will be putting her there purely for attention/bragging.
Isnt she only putting her in half a day a week because she misses her so much. If it’s a private school nursery- won’t ever be able to afford the fees.

Only doing a yoga class now cause she has to do one with the unsocial sisters.
Can you imagine her talking over every one abs being a knob. Wonder if any black lesbian mums can go or is it just “normal” mums don’t know how she has the nerve to show her face
Whoever paid £33.33 for that diary wants putting in the bin. Also this event, can you only go if you are a mother- what if you practice yoga?

Reactions: 15
Isnt she only putting her in half a day a week because she misses her so much. If it’s a private school nursery- won’t ever be able to afford the fees.

Whoever paid £33.33 for that diary wants putting in the bin. Also this event, can you only go if you are a mother- what if you practice yoga?
It’s only £500 a term for half a day a week, so not much difference to ‘normal’ nurseries.

Reactions: 5
She was on about herself Troll!
She only wipes once a week, she only does her washing every 4 week and she only cleans the house if Amanda Harrington is coming round so, really, bum wipe is worthy of announcing. If you’re lucky, next time she might position her phone down the pan and flim it so you can learn too
I read a story the other day on fb about weird things people encountered when they went to a mates house for the first time when they were in school. So first time going to her mates house, a girl went to the toilet and on the back of the door were towels with brown marks all over them. Then when she looked for toilet paper there was none. So after asking her mate, she discovered that everyone in her mates house had a piss and tit towel each to wipe with because her mum refused to pay out for bog roll 😩

I reckon this was about skiddy knickers herself 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I read a story the other day on fb about weird things people encountered when they went to a mates house for the first time when they were in school. So first time going to her mates house, a girl went to the toilet and on the back of the door were towels with brown marks all over them. Then when she looked for toilet paper there was none. So after asking her mate, she discovered that everyone in her mates house had a piss and tit towel each to wipe with because her mum refused to pay out for bog roll 😩

I reckon this was about skiddy knickers herself 🤣
OMG can you imagine the stench??!! 🤢

Definitely can imagine the Make Ups having to resort to a gifted towel each to save on bog roll, so she can spend the UC money on fuel and truffle oil

Reactions: 13
“you can’t pour from a half empty cup….” So she can’t even get her own book quotes correct?! Not that I’ve read/own it! You can pour from a 1/2 empty cup because it’s 1/2 full/empty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s only £500 a term for half a day a week, so not much difference to ‘normal’ nurseries.
That is actually really reasonable if I am honest .

Bit like Auckland College , loads of the John heads send their off spring the pre prep there for clout, but for 4K a year, 51 weeks and the wrap around is really good. Then they just send them a LA school once they turn school age.

Reactions: 7
“you can’t pour from a half empty cup….” So she can’t even get her own book quotes correct?! Not that I’ve read/own it! You can pour from a 1/2 empty cup because it’s 1/2 full/empty 😂😂😂
Just came on to say this. I really hope she does pay for some good education for olive because the poor little sod is going to be thick as fuk getting brought up by this idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why has she come all the way to bold street for a yoga session, never mind the cup your petrol is half empty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.