Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Guyzzzzz! You can’t pour from a half empty cup!

She speaks about it so much in her motherhood diary. Speaks? Does she mean she’s “wrotten” it down? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can use the 50k she sponged off the government for school, although hate to break it to you Truff but at seniors you’re looking 20 -25k per year including the ski trips, other trips abroad, various school kits, the bus (it is a cute bus tho), food, musical instruments, the list goes on, and on, and on.
Unless Oluv is a manifested genius which there is no doubt she will be, then she might secure a bursary 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh and maybe upgrade your vehicle, no one wants to be the poor kid at private school.
Edited to add, also Truff, maybe invest in a private tutor, for the assessment and that.
Not to be rude but with Truff and Delo as parents, kid ain't gettin no scholarship or bursary.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s at Charlotte Dawson’s kids party, CD with her weight loss programme and professional hair and makeup and truff stomping in smelling of tit squeezed into a blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not to be rude but with Truff and Delo as parents, kid ain't gettin no scholarship or bursary.
Why would this be rude? Unless the kid is Matilda, she's going to be AS thick as her parents. Parents form the child, its school and society which can help form a different educational want from the child when the parent is illiterate. Katie can't use simple adjectives in a sentence and she can't spell when she types / writes. Dyslexia is one thing, but an IQ of 60 is another. She bleeping IRKS me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell that's all she will be talking about it the kids party...... My Trolls..... I'm Harrised , I've got a police case.
Feel ashamed for her she will be sitting there up Amanda's arse !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope someone mentions the echo when fat crack is in that party. Is anyone taking one for the team when she goes to Pilates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like all the expired fruit you put in animal cages
I wouldn’t even give this to my guinea pigs tbh 😂 can’t believe she fed that to her kid, skanky witch! Long time lurker btw, these threads are bleeping epic haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t even give this to my guinea pigs tbh 😂 can’t believe she fed that to her kid, skanky witch! Long time lurker btw, these threads are bleeping epic haha.
Totally agree - not even fit for swill by the looks of it

Reactions: 6
Chuffin Dawson is just as bad, "not gonna let the trolly wollyz get me down" 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.