Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is actually really reasonable if I am honest .

Bit like Auckland College , loads of the John heads send their off spring the pre prep there for clout, but for 4K a year, 51 weeks and the wrap around is really good. Then they just send them a LA school once they turn school age.
If you're an original Auckland prodigy, please make yourself known 👀

Reactions: 2
Incoming, olive in hospital pic with pneumonia, totally allowed my gang, scariest time ever but so common. The stupid twit that is her ‘mom’ is too concerned with photoshopping herself to see her kid matches Noah’s outfit. Blue

Reactions: 23
I do think Kates lost weight and fair play but it’s not through a calorie deficit diet it’s more like a stress diet from being published in the Echo and outed as a homophobe. Tell the truth now Kate.
Soz but that girl ain’t lost a single lb since she’s had olive 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shocking that party, meant to be for a 1 year old - all dressed like they're on a night out , on the ale with house music on !!

Reactions: 37
I’m in shock she’s taken that girl out today in short sleeves and bare legs. What the actual duck is wrong with her? Sometimes your kid looks like a jumble sale to stay warm - it ain’t all being a falcon icon hun.

At least she’s wearing shoes that fit.

So pleased a sax playing clown arrived at a 1 year olds party. Purely because it’s upstaged Olivefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1006806
the blurred lines on the lamp, the floor, the skirting. And god help anyone near her at yoga today. Just imagine. It’ll be fart central 🤢🤮

View attachment 1006810
can’t escape her anywhere! We did actually pay for business class when we flew yesterday, we didn’t just sit in someone’s seat like an absolute div - hello Delo.
Do you know what makes me laugh about delo blagging bizo! Is the fact he let his partner and baby fly economy alone 😂😂😂 my husband would never ever let us fly economy alone he would say here ill book you business I’ll fly economy in a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but then again the difference between my husband and delo is that my fella doesn’t need people to know he’s wealthy and had to put it all over the gram 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Some fee paying schools with nurseries let you use the free childcare vouchers, 15 or 30 hours whatever it is. When does she turn 2? X

Reactions: 6
Shocking that party, meant to be for a 1 year old - all dressed like they're on a night out , on the ale with house music on !!
Get on the dawsy threads, she is a bigger bleep than khm😂...speaking from people I know who were in her inner circle

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Some fee paying schools with nurseries let you use the free childcare vouchers, 15 or 30 hours whatever it is. When does she turn 2? X
Yes they do so essentially you don’t pay until reception but there is an expectation the child will go to the school after NURSEY.

Reactions: 10
Yes they do so essentially you don’t pay until reception but there is an expectation the child will go to the school after NURSEY.
She is prob hoping her ads will have picked up again by the time she is 5 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trolls. I know someone at Charlotte’s party! She’s an absolute horror and has a good following and wish someone would start a thread as I have ALL her tea.

Anyway, I’m eagerly watching stories to catch a glimpse of Fat Tits.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Only doing a yoga class now cause she has to do one with the unsocial sisters.
Can you imagine her talking over every one abs being a knob. Wonder if any black lesbian mums can go or is it just “normal” mums don’t know how she has the nerve to show her face
Why doesn’t she just stay over her side of the water isn’t there a yoga class in wirrial 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Trolls. I know someone at Charlotte’s party! She’s an absolute horror and has a good following and wish someone would start a thread as I have ALL her tea.

Anyway, I’m eagerly watching stories to catch a glimpse of Fat Tits.
Spill and we can make one

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.